High blood pressure on tren

Why is everybody blaming tren?

tren is a great compound ! guys should use it responsibly , otherwise negative shit CAN happen . will happen, no not guaranteed, can happen, yes. the 'negative' shit like increased blood pressure is just PART OF THE GAME . THAT WAS MY FUCKING POINT .. i'll run Tren for a year straight if I feel like it , but I'm not going to complain if my BP sky rockets, cause I know that that negative shit is part of that deal

tren is a great compound ! guys should use it responsibly , otherwise negative shit CAN happen . will happen, no not guaranteed, can happen, yes. the 'negative' shit like increased blood pressure is just PART OF THE GAME . THAT WAS MY FUCKING POINT .. i'll run Tren for a year straight if I feel like it , but I'm not going to complain if my BP sky rockets, cause I know that that negative shit is part of that deal

No doubt blood pressure is part of it i always jump on meds for a blast, the natural stuff works at first bit the more advanced and bigger the doses the more complicated it gets

Roush, I do get that and I agree with you. If I can't get it under control then I may have to get off

THAT'S ALL I WAS SAYING MAN.. just make a health consciene responsible decision .. don't be like guys like shredder that think he's just an invincible meat head (your health only lasts so long.. just be smart about it ,, thats all I'm saying)

No doubt blood pressure is part of it i always jump on meds for a blast, the natural stuff works at first bit the more advanced and bigger the doses the more complicated it gets

I was at the docs with 220/110 blood pressure while blasting getting an EKG done.. got done with that ekg, took a pre workout and hit the gym. yeah its part of the game. just telling guys sometimes being stupid like I was may not be worth it in the big picture. I was blasting a shit load of compounds (tren, deca, test, dbol, etc all at high dosages)

now I'm just running some test prop, mast, mast prop, test e, dbol. all at moderate dosages. My BP is 115/70.. taking it easy and being smart about it. thats all I'm saying. keep an eye on your health parameters and make responsible choices and make changes that need to be made; unless your 100% all in and bodybuilding is your life and only thing in your life.. then fine 'whatever it takes man'

'Roush' - Give me a friggin break. You sure get on some zealot shit man.

advocating responsible AAS use is "some zealot shit" !!! .. really ?? you give me a friggin break . oh wait, I forgot, your a rep for the selling of AAS , guess its all about the $ , fuck responsible use then

I was at the docs with 220/110 blood pressure while blasting getting an EKG done.. got done with that ekg, took a pre workout and hit the gym. yeah its part of the game. just telling guys sometimes being stupid like I was may not be worth it in the big picture. I was blasting a shit load of compounds (tren, deca, test, dbol, etc all at high dosages)

now I'm just running some test prop, mast, mast prop, test e, dbol. all at moderate dosages. My BP is 115/70.. taking it easy and being smart about it. thats all I'm saying. keep an eye on your health parameters and make responsible choices and make changes that need to be made; unless your 100% all in and bodybuilding is your life and only thing in your life.. then fine 'whatever it takes man'

View attachment 564784
These precious $5 medals are worth my life jfyi

Give me a friggin break. You sure get on some zealot shit man.

OP, dont listen to this complete nonsense. You do your thing and manage the side effects with the help of many posts of good advice here. The high BP will only temporary, it will not cause a stoke, heart attack, or aneurysm which Roush has apparently suffered from.
Everyone has got an opinion. I will do what I'm going to do just like everyone else but I will ask questions along the way.

Last edited:
Why is everybody blaming tren? Why are there so many claims that you dont have proof of? If you have had bad shit happen to you on tren i guarantee you use narcotic pain pills/anxiety meds/or drink/party..... I have been using tren 3 years i just posted my blood work under RUI thread 1st time ever my liver has been slightly elevated and i took 200mg drol and ate about 8 halos before competition less than 2 weeks before my bloodwork

I take my bp 3 x a day everyday. On and off cycle. I never drink and take none of the other substances you mentioned. Every time I take tren my bp goes up. This time just more then normal. Everyone reacts different man. Just cause it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it won't happen to others.

Nobody was complaining bro. Just looking for answer. Take it easy to don't want to raise your blood pressure.

I take my bp 3 x a day everyday. On and off cycle. I never drink and take none of the other substances you mentioned. Every time I take tren my bp goes up. This time just more then normal. Everyone reacts different man. Just cause it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it won't happen to others.

Whats your point? Im referring to the health issues everyone claims. You just said you take bp meds 3 times a day so you already have a condition that will worsen. And in the 1st post u said u have "slightly elevated bp on tren" so why is it not the EQ? Or something else?

Whats your point? Im referring to the health issues everyone claims. You just said you take bp meds 3 times a day so you already have a condition that will worsen. And in the 1st post u said u have "slightly elevated bp on tren" so why is it not the EQ? Or something else?

Lol. I never take bp meds. I take my bp reading 3x a day on and off cycle. I've been on eq for awhile now and many times in the past. Just started the tren, just started to have bp issues. As I said I know where my bp is all the time I take the reading constantly. Only time it goes up is about 1 week into tren.

Lol. I never take bp meds. I take my bp reading 3x a day on and off cycle. I've been on eq for awhile now and many times in the past. Just started the tren, just started to have bp issues. As I said I know where my bp is all the time I take the reading constantly. Only time it goes up is about 1 week into tren.

Ya its gonna happen nothing you can do ive had to stop certain things early because im not willing to feel like crap all day.

advocating responsible AAS use is "some zealot shit" !!! .. really ?? you give me a friggin break . oh wait, I forgot, your a rep for the selling of AAS , guess its all about the $ , fuck responsible use then

WAS a rep. And safety is a great thing to practice. Youre just blowing thing way out of proportion. Youre gettin on how you got on about carbohydrates. You know what Im talkin about.

OP, sorry for the disruption.

Last edited:
WAS a rep. And safety is a great thing to practice. Youre just blowing thing way out of proportion. Youre gettin on how you got on about carbohydrates. You know what Im talkin about.

OP, sorry for the disruption.

LOl .. your still going on a year or two after the fact about my thread "carbs are the devil" , which was tongue and cheek anyways :) . FYI - I'm gonna hit around 500 grams of carbs today

I'll partake of the devils food (carbs) and the devils juice (tren) , plenty. I just happen to know what I'm in for when I do ;)

Last edited:
LOl .. your still going on a year or two after the fact about my thread "carbs are the devil" , which was tongue and cheek anyways :) . FYI - I'm gonna hit around 500 grams of carbs today

I'll partake of the devils food (carbs) and the devils juice (tren) , plenty. I just happen to know what I'm in for when I do ;)

Damn right you know what your in for......awesomeness, and you know that :). And you know nothing bad is gonna happen and that some carbs and some Tren aint gonna cause a damn thing to go wrong. I know you know that, cmon.

And FYI, what feels more like the work of the devil is not eating any carbs, which 6 out of the 7 days of the week consists of for me right now. Fuck.....

OP how much do you weight and bf%?? Lowering your bodyfat percentage and increasing cardio as well as finding a lower tren dose that is effective are your best bets. High BP will you up. Kidneys, eyes, brain and penis vessels will have permanent, irreversible damage after chronic hypertension. Be very careful.

OP how much do you weight and bf%?? Lowering your bodyfat percentage and increasing cardio as well as finding a lower tren dose that is effective are your best bets. High BP will you up. Kidneys, eyes, brain and penis vessels will have permanent, irreversible damage after chronic hypertension. Be very careful.

I actually don't know my current body fat. Not too awful high. Take a look at the member pictures section and let me know where you think I'm at. My post is about 3 down. The last pic posted is from about 3 weeks ago and I am down 7 lbs since then.

Back