High Blood Pressure????

PLMUSCLE

HEY THEIR BROTHER'S, I HAVE BEEN PUT ON LOPRESSOR FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. NOW WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF I SHOULD NOT CYCLE ANYMORE. DO ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW OF ANYONE ELSE THAT IS TAKING SUCH MEDICATION WHILE ON AAS. THE DOCTOR HAD SAID TO LAY OFF OFF THE EPHEDRINE THAT I AM TAKING. NOW I DIDN'T TELL HER OF MY Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) USAGE BEFORE, CALL ME STUPID, BUT I FEEL THAT SHE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW. TELL ME IF I AM WRONG IN THAT AREA AS WELL. BUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF I SHOULD STOP PERMINTLEY. I HAVE TO GO BACK IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO SEE HOW I AM DOING. I WILL STAY OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL THEN AND DECIDE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...PEACE. PL

PLMUSCLE said:
HEY THEIR BROTHER'S, I HAVE BEEN PUT ON LOPRESSOR FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. NOW WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF I SHOULD NOT CYCLE ANYMORE. DO ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW OF ANYONE ELSE THAT IS TAKING SUCH MEDICATION WHILE ON AAS. THE DOCTOR HAD SAID TO LAY OFF OFF THE EPHEDRINE THAT I AM TAKING. NOW I DIDN'T TELL HER OF MY Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) USAGE BEFORE, CALL ME STUPID, BUT I FEEL THAT SHE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW. TELL ME IF I AM WRONG IN THAT AREA AS WELL. BUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF I SHOULD STOP PERMINTLEY. I HAVE TO GO BACK IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO SEE HOW I AM DOING. I WILL STAY OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL THEN AND DECIDE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...PEACE. PL
the docs can give you a better answer but imo you should definately lay off of anything that causes bloat if you are going to continue to cycle , good luck bro :)

If the medication keeps your blood pressure down I personally wouldn't worry about it,you might have to change your dosage around and I would stay away from dbol,abombs anything with fast results.If I was you and was going to do another cycle it would be very low dosage like 200mg test for two weeks then 300mg two weeks.You know what I'm saying.See what you can tolerate.My DR just prescibed me with 200mg CYP a week and I have High blood pressure.You might have just been to high a dosage than you can handle.Some of us are prone to Hblood pressure.Did you get your CHOLesterol checked?

I GOT BLOOD DRAWN TODAY AS WELL, SO I HAVE TO GO BACK IN A WEEL AND A HALF TO GET THE REST OF MY RESULTS. SO I WILL FIND OUT THEN WHAT IT WAS OR SOONER IF SOMETHING IS WRONG. SO ROIDR ARE YOU ON ANY MEDICATION AT ALL, YOU SEEM TO BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME, SO LET ME KNOW...PEACE. PL

I'm on 10 mg/day of Ramipril, as well as a beta blocker. It takes a while a while for the meds to get your b/p down, but once it is stabilized, you should be OK to cycle.

If using aromatizing steroids, make sure to use an anti-aromatase to limit water retention and therefore blood pressure problems.

If you don't already have one, I strongly suggest you buy a home b/p monitoring machine and keep a close eye on it while cycling.

One last peice of advice, please fix your "Caps Lock" key, it appears to be stuck on.....:D

StoneColdNTO said:
I'm on 10 mg/day of Ramipril, as well as a beta blocker. It takes a while a while for the meds to get your b/p down, but once it is stabilized, you should be OK to cycle.

If using aromatizing steroids, make sure to use an anti-aromatase to limit water retention and therefore blood pressure problems.

If you don't already have one, I strongly suggest you buy a home b/p monitoring machine and keep a close eye on it while cycling.

One last peice of advice, please fix your "Caps Lock" key, it appears to be stuck on.....:D
Thanks for the advise, and I have a bad habit of typing with the CAPS locked on. Again thanks...Peace.PL

PLMUSCLE said:
Thanks for the advise, and I have a bad habit of typing with the CAPS locked on. Again thanks...Peace.PL

No problem bro.....and "thanks" for the caps lock thing, it is sooo much easier to read now.....:D

PLMUSCLE said:
I GOT BLOOD DRAWN TODAY AS WELL, SO I HAVE TO GO BACK IN A WEEL AND A HALF TO GET THE REST OF MY RESULTS. SO I WILL FIND OUT THEN WHAT IT WAS OR SOONER IF SOMETHING IS WRONG. SO ROIDR ARE YOU ON ANY MEDICATION AT ALL, YOU SEEM TO BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME, SO LET ME KNOW...PEACE. PL

I have to take monopril sometimes.My BP is up one day and the next it is fine.My cholesterol is 360 now it was 390 thats what I really have to watch.I was eating redmeat twice a day while I was bulking,and I was carrying so much water I looked like the michelin man.All is good now thoughBP chol is coming down.I havent had any juice in over 10 months so ? We'll see what happens when this CYP kicks in.

I'm on Atcand and Coreg, oh yeah I'm also on 900mg of test a week. I haven't done any eca for a number of years now I also avoid t-3. I take .5 arimidex ed while on test and 40mg of lasix on days that I eat pizza or other salty foods. I take lasix mid afternoon after my workout so that I'm not feeling flat. I have frequent blood tests and my lipids and electrolytes are great. My resting bp always runs around the 110/70 mark on or off the juice. The only orals that I do are anavar and once in awhile a little winny.

StoneColdNTO said:
No problem bro.....and "thanks" for the caps lock thing, it is sooo much easier to read now.....:D
he probably thought the big letters would be easier for your old eyes to see:D

i would definitely agree with the recommendation to purchase a home blood pressure monitoring kit. what was your blood pressure before you took your lopressor? what is it now that you are on it? it may take a while like someone said for it to stabilize. so how long have you been on lopressor? also, you may want to factor in other risk factors you might have. do you smoke? do you have diabetes? what is your age? is your cholesterol or triglycerides high? if you keep your blood pressure above 160/100 and have any of these other risk factors you may be asking for trouble. so you may want to start taking some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) once your lopressor has stabilized your blood pressure and monitor you bp at home to make sure it does not get too high with the aas.

just my 2 cents

A side note, lopressor can kill the sex drive, so maybe a little test will be needed for other than muscle building.

My B/P at time of doctors visit was 168/88. i have been on the meds for three days now and it is slowly lowering the B/P. The doctor did say that it would take over a week for the Meds. to fully kick in. I am going to wait for the B/P to stabalize adn monitor it for a few weeks before I decide to huice again. I do miss the feeling you get from the extra test in your system. Also I have had blood work done so I will find out those results on the 6th of Nov. Will keep you guys posted. Again thanks...Peace. PL

Back