High dose sub q injections cycle

knight22007

Ok ladies and gents
I will be trying out a higher dose regimen of gear with a 28 gauge 1/2" insulin needle.
I have Done many cycles and been on trt for years and hate the IM injection associated. I would rather do multiple smaller injections than 1 larger IM injection.
It will consist of
.6 x mast e = 840 mast e pw week 1-12
.3 x test 650 = 1365 mg test pw week 1-12
Second syringe
.6 x npp = 420 mg pw week 1-6
.2 mg metribolone = 800 mcg per day week 1-4
Winny week 9-12 50mg
Proviron 25mg
Prami as needed
5ius hgh per day
10 ius slin PW
So what are your guys thaughts on the sub Q injections. You think itll hurt to much lol

Last edited:
have you injected oil sub Q already ? it knots up,, and with that much gear injecting in small amounts your gonna be pinning all the time and have knots everywhere.

I'd try some new pinning locations before going sub q, like lats, or pecs.. maybe your just tired of inter muscular cause pinning the same spots over and over have just gotten painful over time.

I do my trt shots sub q allready with pretty well no pain. But i do suppose i could try differnt areas to do IM i allready do glutes quads and delts. For some reason Delts i always hit nerves.
have you injected oil sub Q already ? it knots up,, and with that much gear injecting in small amounts your gonna be pinning all the time and have knots everywhere.

I'd try some new pinning locations before going sub q, like lats, or pecs.. maybe your just tired of inter muscular cause pinning the same spots over and over have just gotten painful over time.

For me, I have no issues pinning pharma test cyp up to 1ml subq. However, UGL test prop is a no no via subq. It gets red, swollen and warm to touch. Then next day it turns into a golf ball to softball size bump that protrudes about 1/2". AND it hurts. It feels like a bad bruise. It's been 9 days and the knot is size of large marbel.

For me, I have no issues pinning pharma test cyp up to 1ml subq. However, UGL test prop is a no no via subq. It gets red, swollen and warm to touch. Then next day it turns into a golf ball to softball size bump that protrudes about 1/2". AND it hurts. It feels like a bad bruise. It's been 9 days and the knot is size of large marbel.
Thats good to know. Im guessing that test 650 isnt going to be that great either lol although it will be mixed with masteron but im sure itll be to much mayby

Why are you pinning Sustanon every day?
Unless you have a fetish for pinning?

Sustanon is a blend of 4 different esters, but the predominant dosage lies with the longer esters.

You can pin Sustanon twice weekly just fine.

The dosage of the short esters is minimal and will not make any difference whatsoever!

Last edited:
Why are you pinning Sustanon every day?
Unless you have a fetish for pinning?

Sustanon is a blend of 4 different esters, but the predominant dosage lies with the longer esters.

You can pin Sustanon twice weekly just fine.

The dosage of the short esters is minimal and will not make any difference whatsoever!

Ty man ty. You know a lot. lol.

Back