High Estro (Possibly) 9 months post cycle

serber12345

Ran a cycle with 50mg dbol ed and test e 500mg a week.

Long story short, I was stupid and ran no pct. I KNOW, I screwed up and should have.

anyhow, I got my levels checked 3 months post cycle and for some reason doctor thought I only wanted test levels checked and they came back at 520, (not optimal, but he told me my levels at age 15 were 540 or so, and back then I was a horny MF and generally felt alive and great) ----> meaning I assume my test level is not the cause of my symptoms currently.

With that said, I ran dbol and test, and to my knowledge (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) dbol simply aromatizes very heavily into estrogen.

With that said, I concluded that perhaps I had high estrogen post cycle already, and the drop in test after my cycle only contributed to higher E levels.

READ BELOW FOR MY ISSUE

So, here I am 9 months after, I have made a ton of recovery since then, but being stupid and not pcting it has been very slow. I expect to get back to normal again eventually. But do you all think my symptoms are due to high estrogen and not something else (I can't think of what else it could be).

I am scheduling an apt. with an endo soon to get this all sorted out, I will do a full blood panel to see where all my levels are at and will post my results here.

If in fact my E2 levels come back high or E or whatever, should I go ahead and order aromisan or a-dex and go with a VERY low dose for 2-3 weeks? Or will my levels just go back to normal eventually on their own?

Welcome! Did you have any blood-work done before you started your first cycle? Look forward to seeing your full blood panel.

No. I was pretty naïve with it all. If (and that's a big if) I ever plan to do any of this again I will take all this into account. All I have for reference is my blood panels from when I was 15 (20 years old now). But like I said, but testosterone levels at age 15 were about 550, and I was very energetic, high libido, basically all the symptoms of high T, so I assume my estradiol or estrogen was much lower than it is currently, because right now I don't feel any high libido or high amounts of energy, just more a general malaise (t level was 520 3 months after cycle, tested)

Back