High estrogen after a few years off cycle and gyno suregry.

mq8

Evening bro's...

I'm 25, havent touched gear in about 4 years.

Had gyno from a pro hormone cycle I did after the last time i touched gear.

Gyno continued to grow, and grow, AND GROW! so I bit the bullet and had the surgery done!

Before my surgery I had some blood work done. Test was coming in around 600ng/dl and E2 came in around 40pg/ml.

I was happy with my test levels. The doc told me E2 was also in the "normal range". After some research, I've concluded most healthy young guys in their 20's hold E2 levels around the 20pg/ml area.

I think my elevated estrogen levels are a problem.
- My libido is much lower than it used to be
- I still have some bloat in my face, even after having not touched gear in a few years.
-Lower back fat is becoming harder to shift, using the same diet and exercise routine that used to blast it off.
-I've suffered from mood swings for the past few years, and get more emotional that I normally would have.
-Body hair is very low (dad and 2 younger brothers are hairy monsters - This doesn't bother me but I've read its probably a result of having high E2)
-Had gyno that continued to grow for 4 years, to the point where i could no longer hide it under a T-shirt (It got big AF).
These are just a few things from the top of my head.
I seriously dont want FKING gyno again!

I'm considering using Adex or aromasin low dose for maybe a 3 week period to lower my E2 levels.

Questions
- Will my E2 levels rebound after AI use? or will they remain constantly lower?
- What AI to go with?
- Any other advice would also be much appreciated!

Cheers!

I have no idea! I had the surgery around 8 weeks ago in europe, the bloodwork was performed the day of the surgery in a different health clinic. I could message them and hopefully find out.

I have no idea. Had the surgery around 8 weeks ago but I could try and find out.

Get a copy of your labs. It should say on there. Or call and ask them. It can make a big difference as ECLIA is not accurate at the lower levels found in men. It is often 10-20 points too high; meaning your E2 may be much lower than you think.

Back