High Protein Banana Bread

ski10804life

I know a select few of you guys liked the Oat covered PB protein balls i posted on here, heres another one you can try, just made some last night and litterally its almost half way gone haha, let me know what you think, again complements of my gf. Ill keep posting up new snacks that she mostly makes me.

1 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup organic sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 egg whites
1 cup of mashed banana (about two really ripe bananas)
1/5 cup water
1/4 cup applesauce (unsweetened or sugar free its up to you)
3 heaping scoops of banana protein
1 cap of vanilla extract

Step 1: Preheat Oven to 350
Step 2: Mix all ingredients together until there are no chunks.
Step 3: Pour into a greased 8"x4" pan.
Step 4: Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a tooth pick can be stabbed into the middle of the loaf and pulls out clean with no dough sticking to it.

1" to 1 1/2" slice will yield about 17 grams of protein.
:beertoast

do it you wont be disapointed, my gf is always messin around with ideas to make me protein snacks, ill post more as good creations get developed.

I like the above authentic information about High Protein Banana Bread, I would be try and

give feed back share with my view, there are number of recipes but I try a few and

my favorites..........

It is very different!! I eat banana with bread regular but I didn't think it can be more better with some ingredients. And, it is very easy to make only 4 steps! Thanks for sharing.

Looks good. You can make it a little healthier and less carbs if you swap out the weat flour for coconut or almond flour and instead of a cup of sugar (wow!) maybe do a half cup ?? You can always ad in some stevia if its not sweet enough but I think a half cup is good enough.

Back