High testosterone but not feeling well

Ali.s5676

Hey guys , i ran my first cycle in Jan last year , ran test 400/w + deca + dbol for 4 weeks .. then here is the crazy part (test 1000/w + deca + tren + anadrol) for 5 weeks .

The PCT was clomid and hgc but apparently i ran it too quick since i ran a long easter , which i didn't understand by that time .

Any who that was in the past nothing can change it and here i'm today :

I'm getting weak erections and puffy nipples since my last injection .

Lately i ran letro for the gyno , felt better while i was on it (better not perfect) but came worse after it .. anyway here are my latest tests:

Pre-letro:
View attachment 566894
Post-letro:
View attachment 566895

I ran another test 5 weeks after letro , it all came back to where things were before it (pre-letro)

According to my doctors, there is nothing wrong with the tests so all i cando is wait , it's been 1,5 years since my last injection i think that's enough to recover.

Hight:174cm
Wight: 75 kg

Any thoughts what might be the problem?

Last edited:
Quit using hCG. It's not PCT. You have sore nipples because your hCG causes testosterone production. You are over riding your body.

Nolvadex and Clomid are PCT. I only see hCG recommended if your balls are small or you let them shrink while on cycle. Many use hCG durong the whole time so their balls never shut down.

Right there below your post

PCT*-*

In anabolics, the phase weeks after your cycle in which steroids have left your system and you introduce drugs like clomid and nolvadex to promote natural testosterone recovery.

Quit using hCG. It's not PCT. You have sore nipples because your hCG causes testosterone production. You are over riding your body.

Nolvadex and Clomid are PCT. I only see hCG recommended if your balls are small or you let them shrink while on cycle. Many use hCG durong the whole time so their balls never shut down.

Bro i took the hcg 2 weeks after my cycle which was in march 2016 .

The test production right now is through the roof , why am i not feeling that way? Weak erections and hard to maintain

why are you using hcg during your pct? please fix that brother as hcg should only be used during your cycle to keep the boys healthy like Myceilum has stated above.

Last edited:
1.5 years since the last hCG injection? I missed that sentence.

Or 1.5 years since the last injection of the cycle?

If you are using hCG now dosage and frequency?

why are you using hcg during your pct? please fix that brother as hcg should only be used during your cycle to keep the boys healthy like Myceilum has stated above.

I injected 3 shots of 5000iu after the the cycle , then started the pct . All of this was nearly 2 years ago , right now i'm facing this problem whenthe tests says nothings wrong .

1.5 years since the last hCG injection? I missed that sentence.

Or 1.5 years since the last injection of the cycle?

If you are using hCG now dosage and frequency?

The last injection of the cycle was in March 2016 , a weak after that i injected the hcg (5000iu , 3 shots, once a week) after these 3 weaks of hcg i started my pct .

I don't think that matter much right now , even if it wasn't a proper pct (which i belive it isn't) i managed to get back my test production , but my erections isn't normal .

That's above me. If you can get the very detailed labs of all your levels people here can tell you good opinions and point out how one a little high here and another a little low here can be a big deal. Ratios can play a part. The sensative estrogen is always mentioned.

Well Said Brother!

That's above me. If you can get the very detailed labs of all your levels people here can tell you good opinions and point out how one a little high here and another a little low here can be a big deal. Ratios can play a part. The sensative estrogen is always mentioned.

The tests are up there , tell me what you think bro .

About the sensitive estrogen my lab doesn't run this test so i'll see a different lab andpost the results.

I know what is done is done... But ya know for the other young bloods....................

What the fvck business does any 21 year old think they are doing at that age a first cycle of 3 type of compounds. :dunno:

Sorry if i am bashing you, YOU have enough problems but for Gods sake I tell it like it is and hope to help someone else. :Pat:

Any young blood who is thinking of doing AAS , a cycle under the age of 25 yrs ..DO NOT DO IT.. Get with us and read the forum to get an education in the safe way to use AAS.

PS: I wish i could help OP but i can't. Sorry .......... The old guy here, OMM

Last edited:
I know what is done is done... But ya know for the other young bloods....................

What the fvck business does any 21 year old think they are doing at that age a first cycle of 3 type of compounds. :dunno:

Sorry if i am bashing you, YOU have enough problems but for Gods sake I tell it like it is and hope to help someone else. :Pat:

Any young blood who is thinking of doing AAS , a cycle under the age of 25 yrs ..DO NOT DO IT.. Get with us and read the forum to get an education in the safe way to use AAS.

PS: I wish i could help OP but i can't. Sorry .......... The old guy here, OMM

It's okay man , I did ask people who know about steroids (or i thought they did) and not a single one mentioned that i shouldn't run that many drugs . I didn't realize the consequences by that time. A childish mistake ..

Anywho my test production is fine , all of my hormones seem normal , but there is somthing wrong , i'm definitely gonna get back to normal but i gotta figure out what's wrong .

Sorry guys i've posted the replays hours ago but the admin didn't approve them yet .

Last edited:
First, can you tell me what sides your experiencing? Please be specific. Im at work, but Im going to give you some feedback later tonight (Im PST-California) When I get home

I swear it looks like you got Deca Dick? Some cures...

Deer antler, Tyrosine, b6 and Choline, taken together to make libido return to normal. b6 lowers prolactin, tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine, choline helps neurotransmitters and nerve cells. choline is another precursor to a neurotransmitter, helps with nerves and communication with the brain.

Or you could try one of these: Caber or Prami might help as well because with all 19-Nor steriods you want to make sure you have caber.
Caber helps with sex drive. You might wanna go that route .5mg 2x a week

Where is Tankmanbob when I need him?

Last edited:
First, can you tell me what sides your experiencing? Please be specific. Im at work, but Im going to give you some feedback later tonight (Im PST-California) When I get home

Thanks man i really appreciate it .

First my nipples are puffy and sore . Second of all i'm not having any spontaneous erections since my last injection! (nearly 2 years ago) erections go down in like a sec when i stand up , kinda impossiable to get an erection with out touching , generally hard to maintain erections + hard to get them.

I swear it looks like you got Deca Dick? Some cures...

Deer antler, Tyrosine, b6 and Choline, taken together to make libido return to normal. b6 lowers prolactin, tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine, choline helps neurotransmitters and nerve cells. choline is another precursor to a neurotransmitter, helps with nerves and communication with the brain.

Or you could try one of these: Caber or Prami might help as well because with all 19-Nor steriods you want to make sure you have caber.
Caber helps with sex drive. You might wanna go that route .5mg 2x a week

Idk if it's called deca dick but it's really bad .

I'll try these four (deer antler, tyrosine, b6,choline) right away , hopefully it'll work , if it didn't i'll consider the second plan.

But what do you think is wrong? What is causing all of this? It's been 22 monthes since my last injection still i didn't recover .

Thanks alot guys i really appreciate your help.

Back