High testosterone but not feeling well

Or you could try one of these: Caber or Prami might help as well because with all 19-Nor steriods you want to make sure you have caber.
Caber helps with sex drive. You might wanna go that route .5mg 2x a week

Where is Tankmanbob when I need him?
totally agree with this as caber will help adjust your levels so you can get mr. happy. Happy again.

this is not a TRt question I'm moving it to the steroid forum.

Run a full pct again with IGF-1Lr3 should help. 21 is too young to use Steroids. I would look at your estrogen and prolactin levels and also your LH and FSh.

i'm begining to think that my tests aren't visible to you guys , they are posted in this thread(as pics) idk if i'm the only one who can see them .

Anyway here it is :

Estrogen: 38,96 pg/mL (normal range 11-44)
LH: 5,34 mIUmL (normal range 1,7-8,6)
FSH: 2,36 mIUmL (normal range 1,5-12,4)
Prolactin: 12,75 ng/mL (normal range 3,46-19,4)
Total testosterone: 10,26 ng/mL (normal range 1,66-8,77)
Free testosterone: 0,591 ng/mL (normal range 0,198-0,619)

https://steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/670221-cabergoline-answer-libido-ed-morning-wood-low-testosterone-issues.html

Yes, it is approved. You can find a list of side effects, good and bad, on Wikipedia.*I listed the recommended doses. It is recommended to not go above 1mg/week. -MegaTron28

And people probably thought I wasnt reading lol

Sorry man but could you explain why are you suggesting that it's my prolactin while it appears to be normal on the tests?

Another question , say i tried caber and it worked for me , do i have to stay on it like forever? Or just for a few monthes and things will get back to normal?

Idk if it's called deca dick but it's really bad .

I'll try these four (deer antler, tyrosine, b6,choline) right away , hopefully it'll work , if it didn't i'll consider the second plan.

But what do you think is wrong? What is causing all of this? It's been 22 monthes since my last injection still i didn't recover .

Thanks alot guys i really appreciate your help.

You ran Deca dude, and you pretty much abused your steroid cycle. Wtf? Look at the compounds you started your first cycle with? And then you raised the doses!! And where was your AI? Nolvadex? Caber? So ya bro you messed yourself up. Your cycle is what we try to educate people NOT TO DO. I cannot STRESS how important it is for you and others to just READ, Do your research, start slow, be smart, know what you are doing, etc. There is so many good article's on here, and stickys that this shouldnt happen. Bro, please read every link I have given you. You wrote:

Hey guys , i ran my first cycle in Jan last year , ran test 400/w + deca + dbol for 4 weeks .. then here is the crazy part (test 1000/w + deca + tren + anadrol) for 5 weeks .*

The PCT was clomid and hgc but apparently i ran it too quick since i ran a long easter , which i didn't understand by that time .*

At the end of the day, all im giving you is advice

Last edited:
Side Effects of Deca

For the anabolic steroid using population, certain steroids are often more popular due to their tremendous power; sometimes they're popular for their remarkably versatile nature or high level of toleration. Then there are certain steroids, although powerfully effective are in some circles feared beyond belief due to possible side-effects, and in some circles, Deca-Durabolin (Deca) is such a steroid. There are no two ways about it; Deca is one of the most effective mass promoting steroids on earth, and while the side-effects of Deca are undoubtedly real they are often grossly misunderstood. Nandrolone-Decanoate, the official name of the compound is one of the most well-tolerated anabolic steroids we have at our disposal for the healthy adult male, and while many fear the side-effects of Deca, in most cases, it's because they really don't know how to use it.

The truth is relatively straightforward; Deca will promote quality mass in a more efficient fashion than most anabolic steroids; it may not be fast acting, but quality mass is exactly what it can provide. Further, while the side-effects of Deca can become problematic, if we educate ourselves on the hormonal compound we can use it safely; in-fact, most healthy adult men who supplement responsibly will never have a problem with the side-effects of Deca. It must be stated; there will be those who educate themselves on the hormone, and they supplement in a responsible fashion, but they still fall prey to adverse reactions; such is the nature of life. There are those who can't take certain over the counter medications, there are those who can't eat certain foods, but most of us can do all of these things. With all of this in mind, let's take a look at the side-effects of Deca, what we can do about them, and in-turn, hopefully lead you to successful supplementation.

Deca Dick

It is the one side-effect of Deca that is feared by most men, and it is also the easiest to prevent; we're talking about what is often referred to as "Deca Dick." Deca Dick simply refers to the inability to maintain or even obtain an erection, and it can also include a severely suppressed libido; not only can you not perform, but your desire for sexual activity is found tremendously lacking. The reason for such an occurrence is straightforward; when we supplement with anabolic steroids our natural testosterone production is suppressed. The steroids we're supplementing with can vary in-terms of how profoundly they suppress production, but in the case of Deca-Durabolin or any Nandrolone compound we have an anabolic steroid that causes total suppression. A mere 100mg of Deca will be enough to completely suppress all testosterone production, a single 100mg injection, and as testosterone largely controls erectile function and libido the dreaded Deca Dick can occur.

For the reasons stated above, when we supplement with Deca we must provide ourselves adequate amounts of exogenous testosterone; the form is inconsequential, all that matters is enough testosterone is provided. While this will stave off Deca Dick, it will also protect from all the other problems associated with a low testosterone condition; a low testosterone condition is not something of high desire, as such a condition can be extremely unhealthy. At any rate, the side-effects of Deca of this nature can easily be avoided with testosterone supplementation, but in many cases, those who still suffer simply do so because they have not provided their body enough testosterone. For every 100mg of Deca-Durabolin, most men will need at least 150mg of testosterone, while others will need as much as 200mg; some may need even more, but these dosing levels will work well for most men. If you provide such a remedy, there is no reason on earth for the side-effects of Deca that surround low testosterone to ever exist.

Possible Side-Effects of Deca

While testosterone suppression is guaranteed with Deca use, there are other side-effects of Deca that while possible are by no means guaranteed. By-and-large, these side-effects surround this steroidal compounds slight aromatizing and progestin nature; while it doesn't aromatize heavily, it's still enough to warrant caution. Of these side-effects of Deca, first and foremost is Gynecomastia or male breast enlargement which can be caused by both the aromatizing and progestin factors. There is also the issue of excess water retention, largely brought on by its aromatizing nature, and this can even have a negative impact on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

While none of the possible side-effects of Deca will ever be desired by any man, fortunately each one can be avoided, and all it takes is easily within your grasp. In-order to combat such issues, the first line of defense will be an aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as Arimidex or Letrozole; an AI will protect against Gynecomastia produced by aromatase or progestin. Further, an AI will also protect against water retention and can even have a positive impact on blood pressure and cholesterol, but your diet will also play a massive role. Many men who hold water due to Deca use often do even with AI use, and in most cases, it's not the steroid's fault; they're simply eating too much, and it's more than likely too many carbohydrates. By controlling your diet and supplementing with an AI, excess water retention won't be a large concern; further, by controlling your diet, eating a blood pressure and cholesterol friendly diet these issues will be protected; assuming your blood pressure and cholesterol levels were healthy to begin with.

You ran Deca dude, and you pretty much abused your steroid cycle. Wtf? Look at the compounds you started your first cycle with? And then you raised the doses!! And where was your AI? Nolvadex? Caber? So ya bro you messed yourself up. Your cycle is what we try to educate people NOT TO DO. I cannot STRESS how important it is for you and others to just READ, Do your research, start slow, be smart, know what you are doing, etc. There is so many good article's on here, and stickys that this shouldnt happen. Bro, please read every link I have given you. You wrote:

Hey guys , i ran my first cycle in Jan last year , ran test 400/w + deca + dbol for 4 weeks .. then here is the crazy part (test 1000/w + deca + tren + anadrol) for 5 weeks .*

The PCT was clomid and hgc but apparently i ran it too quick since i ran a long easter , which i didn't understand by that time .*

At the end of the day, all im giving you is advice

I ran aramidex with the cycle of course , sorry forget to mention that. Also i did run nolva after the pct not with it (for gyno) also currently i'm on nolva ( gyno came back) .

Anyway
I'm not like questioning your help my friend i really appreciate it , it's just i don't wanna make the same mistake again and try stuff without knowing exactly what i'm doing. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough .

I read the links you gave me , and i'll re-read them again . I'm really thankful for your advice bro , i'll try those supplements you suggested starting next week. Hopefully I'll bring the good news by then .

Last edited:
Side Effects of Deca

For the anabolic steroid using population, certain steroids are often more popular due to their tremendous power; sometimes they're popular for their remarkably versatile nature or high level of toleration. Then there are certain steroids, although powerfully effective are in some circles feared beyond belief due to possible side-effects, and in some circles, Deca-Durabolin (Deca) is such a steroid. There are no two ways about it; Deca is one of the most effective mass promoting steroids on earth, and while the side-effects of Deca are undoubtedly real they are often grossly misunderstood. Nandrolone-Decanoate, the official name of the compound is one of the most well-tolerated anabolic steroids we have at our disposal for the healthy adult male, and while many fear the side-effects of Deca, in most cases, it's because they really don't know how to use it.

The truth is relatively straightforward; Deca will promote quality mass in a more efficient fashion than most anabolic steroids; it may not be fast acting, but quality mass is exactly what it can provide. Further, while the side-effects of Deca can become problematic, if we educate ourselves on the hormonal compound we can use it safely; in-fact, most healthy adult men who supplement responsibly will never have a problem with the side-effects of Deca. It must be stated; there will be those who educate themselves on the hormone, and they supplement in a responsible fashion, but they still fall prey to adverse reactions; such is the nature of life. There are those who can't take certain over the counter medications, there are those who can't eat certain foods, but most of us can do all of these things. With all of this in mind, let's take a look at the side-effects of Deca, what we can do about them, and in-turn, hopefully lead you to successful supplementation.

Deca Dick

It is the one side-effect of Deca that is feared by most men, and it is also the easiest to prevent; we're talking about what is often referred to as "Deca Dick." Deca Dick simply refers to the inability to maintain or even obtain an erection, and it can also include a severely suppressed libido; not only can you not perform, but your desire for sexual activity is found tremendously lacking. The reason for such an occurrence is straightforward; when we supplement with anabolic steroids our natural testosterone production is suppressed. The steroids we're supplementing with can vary in-terms of how profoundly they suppress production, but in the case of Deca-Durabolin or any Nandrolone compound we have an anabolic steroid that causes total suppression. A mere 100mg of Deca will be enough to completely suppress all testosterone production, a single 100mg injection, and as testosterone largely controls erectile function and libido the dreaded Deca Dick can occur.

For the reasons stated above, when we supplement with Deca we must provide ourselves adequate amounts of exogenous testosterone; the form is inconsequential, all that matters is enough testosterone is provided. While this will stave off Deca Dick, it will also protect from all the other problems associated with a low testosterone condition; a low testosterone condition is not something of high desire, as such a condition can be extremely unhealthy. At any rate, the side-effects of Deca of this nature can easily be avoided with testosterone supplementation, but in many cases, those who still suffer simply do so because they have not provided their body enough testosterone. For every 100mg of Deca-Durabolin, most men will need at least 150mg of testosterone, while others will need as much as 200mg; some may need even more, but these dosing levels will work well for most men. If you provide such a remedy, there is no reason on earth for the side-effects of Deca that surround low testosterone to ever exist.

Possible Side-Effects of Deca

While testosterone suppression is guaranteed with Deca use, there are other side-effects of Deca that while possible are by no means guaranteed. By-and-large, these side-effects surround this steroidal compounds slight aromatizing and progestin nature; while it doesn't aromatize heavily, it's still enough to warrant caution. Of these side-effects of Deca, first and foremost is Gynecomastia or male breast enlargement which can be caused by both the aromatizing and progestin factors. There is also the issue of excess water retention, largely brought on by its aromatizing nature, and this can even have a negative impact on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

While none of the possible side-effects of Deca will ever be desired by any man, fortunately each one can be avoided, and all it takes is easily within your grasp. In-order to combat such issues, the first line of defense will be an aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as Arimidex or Letrozole; an AI will protect against Gynecomastia produced by aromatase or progestin. Further, an AI will also protect against water retention and can even have a positive impact on blood pressure and cholesterol, but your diet will also play a massive role. Many men who hold water due to Deca use often do even with AI use, and in most cases, it's not the steroid's fault; they're simply eating too much, and it's more than likely too many carbohydrates. By controlling your diet and supplementing with an AI, excess water retention won't be a large concern; further, by controlling your diet, eating a blood pressure and cholesterol friendly diet these issues will be protected; assuming your blood pressure and cholesterol levels were healthy to begin with.

Interesting article ..
Bro you said :

"The reason for such an occurrence is straightforward; when we supplement with anabolic steroids our natural testosterone production is suppressed. The steroids we're supplementing with can vary in-terms of how profoundly they suppress production, but in the case of Deca-Durabolin or any Nandrolone compound we have an anabolic steroid that causes total suppression."

This clearly says that deca directly hit your testosterone production , while my testosterone is over the normal range , that's where i'm confused , why am I getting these kind of sides when my test production is fine?

Last edited:
OP: if I rudimentarially understand what's going on, the deca not only suppresses natural test but suppresses test activity and effectiveness in the body. Think of it like the deca is competing with the test for reactions within the body. Like it sucks up all the available 'sites' and the test can't get in. It would make sense then that a test/deca mix needs extra test; needs test reinforcements! This is a theory I've never heard before myself and makes me want to revamp another deca run myself as I get deca dick every time I do the stuff! Even when everything else is under control.

I myself was done with deca..... until now

I commented a lot on this in the men's general health thread, it is pretty confusing and you have to read the posts several times to try to figure out what's going on.

The two most recent blood tests both show ok LH, FSH, and Test, so I came to the conclusion that repeating a failed PCT wasn't really going to do much. The really interesting thing was to look at what letro did to the LH, FSH, and Test levels in the following blood tests.

June 30th LH=5.34 (fine mid range), FSH=2.35 (a bit low), Test 1,026 (fine - a bit high). E2 38.96 (fine, just a tad high but matches high test) - this before letro

July 26th LH=22.66 (really high, wow), FSH=7.67 (fine mid range), Test 1,581 (really high). E2 11.94 (too low) - this with letro

So given symptoms of puffy nipples (would point to estrogen, prolactin, progestins) and poor erections (would point to low test, low E2, prolactin, or way high E2) - you don't really see any of that stuff. Test is fine so rule that out. E2 was fine before letro, then too low, so maybe cut the letro dose in half. Doesn't seem like E2 is the problem.

All that makes me think this is prolactin or progestin related. Probably not a shock after taking 1,000 deca per week + 400 tren, even if for a short duration. The June 30th blood testing showed prolactin at 12 within range, so perhaps it is other hormones we don't see, i.e. others in the progestin family.

Anyway OP is taking random drugs trying to help. On the other thread you said your were just taking letro now, but in this one you said nolva, so I really don't know what you are doing and if you are being scientific about it. Seems like you need a long period of no exogenous hormones or drugs to hope your body finds it's own equilibrium hormone levels again. You could maybe think about a run of caber for prolactin, but you should probably test again before blindly doing that (June test had prolactin, July did not). You could think about ralox for the puffy nipples. If you continue on the letro I'd cut the dose in half.

So, balls in your court. What are you going to do?

I commented a lot on this in the men's general health thread, it is pretty confusing and you have to read the posts several times to try to figure out what's going on.

The two most recent blood tests both show ok LH, FSH, and Test, so I came to the conclusion that repeating a failed PCT wasn't really going to do much. The really interesting thing was to look at what letro did to the LH, FSH, and Test levels in the following blood tests.

June 30th LH=5.34 (fine mid range), FSH=2.35 (a bit low), Test 1,026 (fine - a bit high). E2 38.96 (fine, just a tad high but matches high test) - this before letro

July 26th LH=22.66 (really high, wow), FSH=7.67 (fine mid range), Test 1,581 (really high). E2 11.94 (too low) - this with letro

So given symptoms of puffy nipples (would point to estrogen, prolactin, progestins) and poor erections (would point to low test, low E2, prolactin, or way high E2) - you don't really see any of that stuff. Test is fine so rule that out. E2 was fine before letro, then too low, so maybe cut the letro dose in half. Doesn't seem like E2 is the problem.

All that makes me think this is prolactin or progestin related. Probably not a shock after taking 1,000 deca per week + 400 tren, even if for a short duration. The June 30th blood testing showed prolactin at 12 within range, so perhaps it is other hormones we don't see, i.e. others in the progestin family.

Anyway OP is taking random drugs trying to help. On the other thread you said your were just taking letro now, but in this one you said nolva, so I really don't know what you are doing and if you are being scientific about it. Seems like you need a long period of no exogenous hormones or drugs to hope your body finds it's own equilibrium hormone levels again. You could maybe think about a run of caber for prolactin, but you should probably test again before blindly doing that (June test had prolactin, July did not). You could think about ralox for the puffy nipples. If you continue on the letro I'd cut the dose in half.

So, balls in your court. What are you going to do?

First of all , thanks you've been a great help in both threads :)

Second of all about the letro I've mentioned in the previous thread that I was on letro and planning to run nolva right after i cut it off , here (quoting): "Right now i'm on letro planning to do the following : 2,5 for 7 days ed then another weak for 2,5 eod . Then some nolva for a week or two . " I didn't wanna run letro for too long bc i didn't want my e2 levels to get too low. It's not scientific really but i'm just trying stick to the plan. I'll read about ralox and give you my feedback tonight.
Sorry if i didn't clarify that bro .

You're right i didn't run the prolactin test in the July tests , I think i'll start with the supplements
T-RexAlpha suggested then i might consider caber , surly i won't make the same mistake ever again and blindly run any drug like that, I'll run some tests first . You've mentioned that i need a long period to give my body the chance to recover on it's on , I think that's what happened in the first place , after this crazy cycle i rushed my PCT right away , so i don't think i benefited from tha PCT AT ALL! Especially that i couldn't get any erection for about 3 monthes after it . I've mentioned on the last thread that i ran nolva few monthes after my PCT , after that i stayed clean for a year without any drugs , i did feel better , from no erections/MW at all to weak ones , i think that means i'm getting better right now.

So right now , in about 2 weeks i'll be done with nolva , i'll starts taking these four supplements together (deer antler , b6 , choline, Tyrosine) and see how that works for me . If it didn't i'll consider trying caber. I think that's what i'm gonna do . But excuse my foolish question , why do you think caber will help while my prolactin is normal? you aren't the first one to suggest caber still no one explained that , I guess i'm missing somthing there . I just wanna get the whole idea of that suggestion. If you've any better thoughts on what i should do instead of this i'm all ears.

You've mentioned that i need a long period to give my body the chance to recover on it's on , I think that's what happened in the first place , after this crazy cycle i rushed my PCT right away , so i don't think i benefited from tha PCT AT ALL! Especially that i couldn't get any erection for about 3 monthes after it .

So yeah, your PCT was completely ineffective as discussed in those other posts, but you are lucky that your natural test production recovered anyway. So forget about that, it's not your problem. You dodged a bullet on that aspect of this situation - your LH and natural test production are ok.

This second gem you haven't mentioned until now is "Especially that i couldn't get any erection for about 3 months after it". That points directly at prolactin, and possibly really high E2. With super high 19-nor doses this is not a surprise - it is expected, and this sheds light on the whole situation.

I now think you jammed your prolactin and progestins way high and very fast - like a massive step change to your system. This fucked up your nipples as you are still seeing a year and a half later, and rendered your dick useless. If you could wind back time, taking an AI to clamp down on estrogen, and also taking caber to clamp down on prolactin would have prevented this entirely. This gets back to the statement to take absolutely nothing in the way of hormones or drugs for an extended period (doesn't apply to those supplements, go ahead and take them). It might take you another year and half to recover, hard to say. You took a sledge hammer to your endocrine system, so who knows how long it will take to normalize - and that date might get pushed out further and further if you keep taking hormone impacting drugs like nolva or letro.

Your June blood test showed 12 prolactin, so I'm going to guess it has been slowly bleeding down over the last year and a half - or perhaps it is stuck at a somewhat elevated level. I would go get another test and get sensitive estrogen and prolactin included. If you still are borderline high you could think about using caber for a while to bring it down. Caber boosts dopamine production which directly reduces prolactin. Again I wouldn't do this blindly without more blood testing, and wouldn't do it for very long.

So yeah, your PCT was completely ineffective as discussed in those other posts, but you are lucky that your natural test production recovered anyway. So forget about that, it's not your problem. You dodged a bullet on that aspect of this situation - your LH and natural test production are ok.

This second gem you haven't mentioned until now is "Especially that i couldn't get any erection for about 3 months after it". That points directly at prolactin, and possibly really high E2. With super high 19-nor doses this is not a surprise - it is expected, and this sheds light on the whole situation.

I now think you jammed your prolactin and progestins way high and very fast - like a massive step change to your system. This fucked up your nipples as you are still seeing a year and a half later, and rendered your dick useless. .

Yepper, This ^^^^

Some good shit coming from you T-Rex

I now think you jammed your prolactin and progestins way high and very fast - like a massive step change to your system. This fucked up your nipples as you are still seeing a year and a half later, and rendered your dick useless. If you could wind back time, taking an AI to clamp down on estrogen, and also taking caber to clamp down on prolactin would have prevented this entirely. This gets back to the statement to take absolutely nothing in the way of hormones or drugs for an extended period (doesn't apply to those supplements, go ahead and take them). It might take you another year and half to recover, hard to say. You took a sledge hammer to your endocrine system, so who knows how long it will take to normalize - and that date might get pushed out further and further if you keep taking hormone impacting drugs like nolva or letro.

Your June blood test showed 12 prolactin, so I'm going to guess it has been slowly bleeding down over the last year and a half - or perhaps it is stuck at a somewhat elevated level. I would go get another test and get sensitive estrogen and prolactin included. If you still are borderline high you could think about using caber for a while to bring it down. Caber boosts dopamine production which directly reduces prolactin. Again I wouldn't do this blindly without more blood testing, and wouldn't do it for very long.

Okay , i've never thought that i should've stayed on AI even after the cycle (i was on AI during the cycle) . What you've said makes so much sense. I totally agree with you . I just have a few things to add .

First :
View attachment 566910

Here you can see a part of the tests a ran with my doctor (February) the prolactin was 8,9 , so it did increase in those 4 monthes (Fab to June) , so i don't think it's slowly bleeding down. Maybe it's how the hormone normally acts.

Second if all:
When you said :"and that date might get pushed out further and further if you keep taking hormone impacting drugs like nolva or letro." does this includes caber?

Right now i'll keep on nolva for 2 more weeks , i don't wanna cut it in the middle of the plan. So 2 more weeks on nolva then hopefully those supplements would be enough to make me feel at least close to normal , if that didn't pay off caber would be my next plan (if caber won't delay my recovery).

I'll run the tests you mentioned right after i cut nolva , and again couple weeks after that , and IF i decided to run caber i'll run tests too before and after .

Again sorry if i miss some information there is alot to tell, and my situation is confusing to begin with.

If you guys have anything to add or to tell upon this plan , please let me know.

Last edited:
Back