High testosterone but not feeling well

Edit: I completely missed the whole second page so this post might be irrelevant.

Pre letro E2 higher end of range but test is still over range.

Post letro
E2 bottom of range : low estrogen can negatively effect boners and your attitude/mental state as well as physical symptoms.
LH is way over. More than double the range. Probably due to low E.
Testosterone is still double the range.

Prolactin can also cause nipple soreness and puffy. "Pro" . . "lactin" . . Lactate. . . Make milk. For milk production. Women's levels go up when they produce milk.

Last edited:
Edit: I completely missed the whole second page so this post might be irrelevant.

Pre letro E2 higher end of range but test is still over range.

Post letro
E2 bottom of range : low estrogen can negatively effect boners and your attitude/mental state as well as physical symptoms.
LH is way over. More than double the range. Probably due to low E.
Testosterone is still double the range.

Prolactin can also cause nipple soreness and puffy. "Pro" . . "lactin" . . Lactate. . . Make milk. For milk production. Women's levels go up when they produce milk.

I'm actually begening to think my issue is more about propactin not e2

Okay so i ran a blood test right after a cut off nolva and i was feeling a lot better on the physical side (better erctions , smaller nipples) but way worse on the emotional side . Anyway here :
View attachment 567023

Idk if it was nolva , or the supplments i was on (deer antler,b6,l-tyrosine,choline) or the fact that i stopped working out for about a month , but i was actually feeling better and better everyday .

So i ran another test few days ago (both tests are marked with dates) :
View attachment 567024

You can see how e2 is slowly going down (went really high while on nolva) i think it's really weird how i'm feeling way better right now with these numbers , i could say that i'm 85% back to normal . What do u guys think?

Nolva competes with estrogen for receptors in a way. If it attached it sends a blank signal basically. Your body gets a lower estrogen reading than is actually in your blood. I dont known if a dude started taking it thay elevated estrogen would be a side effect but it seems logical it would. Nolva and Clomid stimulate testosterone in the bodies attempt to make estrogen.

Back