Highest concentration of test cyo and trenE

xtinct

What are the highest concentrations at which test cyp and trenE will hold and, more importantly, not cause any significant pain upon injection? Let's assume 2/20 BA/BB is being used.

Also, as I understand it the reason that high conc gear be so painful is that it can form crystals at the injection site. But what about compounds that have a very low melting point, like test enanthate? I have been using 440mg/ml test enanthate (was shooting for 300mg/ml but fucked up by not measuring my oil correctly) and that stuff is incredibly painful. FWIW, I also only used 2/10 solvents.

Test cyp is tough to get to hold over 300mg/ml, i think PB said he has it at 333ml/ml. Tren E i made at 350mg/ml it crashed a couple times on me, but no big deal, it was pretty much pain free too.

yup cyp was 333 @ 2/20. pain free for the most part

enan was 500 with 0 solvent. had a little bite to it but on ocassion very doable.

its the hormone that causes pain. all these pecker heads that say its the high BA content are lost. all these pecker heads that say its the crystals are lost. its the hormone and the depot that cause the pain.

any shot can cause pain esp in certain areas like quads, bis, claves etccc....

most high conc gear quits hurting after a few doses. as long as its not crippling a little discomfort never bothered me.

Back