Hints on my diet

baseballwb

Just started a cycle of winny..10% BF..5'9" 183..im gonna put my diet up here and if some dudes got the time let me know some of the things i should be changing about it...im lookin to gain lean muscle and shred up here goes:
8 AM: 4-5 egg whites
2 pieces of wheat toast with jelly
cup of oatmeal
small serving of whole grain cereal in 2% milk
bananna
low carb protein shake in 2% milk

12 AM: this is the tough one...i play minor league ball sooo they give us our lunch:
6 inch Italian club sub..ham, some italian meat shit solomy im guessing
then when i get home 2 chicken breasts..bannana
protein shake in water

5-6 PM: depends on where i eat..since im stuck in this hotel for the next 3 months
some form of chicken breasts..or chicken without the skin from Boston Market..w/ veggies..might start throwing in a Peanut butter and jelly on wheat when i get back

8-10 PM: again 2 chicken breast
baked potato
protein shake in water

if yall have any ideas on some ways i can add in some good foods for what im working with living out of the hotel and not really being able to cook anything

baseballwb said:
Just started a cycle of winny..10% BF..5'9" 183..im gonna put my diet up here and if some dudes got the time let me know some of the things i should be changing about it...im lookin to gain lean muscle and shred up here goes:
8 AM: 4-5 egg whites
2 pieces of wheat toast with jelly
cup of oatmeal
small serving of whole grain cereal in 2% milk
bananna
low carb protein shake in 2% milk

Thats a pretty large breakfast. You'll need to calculate how many calores this diet gives you and what the macronutrient breakdown is. Will help you A TON, its a bitch to do, but you'll thank yourself 10 times over later on.

anyway, you're going to drink a low carb protein shake, then eat jelly and a banana? Thats a bit counter-productive.

12 AM: this is the tough one...i play minor league ball sooo they give us our lunch:
6 inch Italian club sub..ham, some italian meat shit solomy im guessing
then when i get home 2 chicken breasts..bannana
protein shake in water[/n]

At what time do you train? And what does your post cycle shake look like? Drop the second banana, thats a lot of fructose.

5-6 PM: depends on where i eat..since im stuck in this hotel for the next 3 months
some form of chicken breasts..or chicken without the skin from Boston Market..w/ veggies..might start throwing in a Peanut butter and jelly on wheat when i get back

Assuming you're cutting, since youre using Winstrol (winny), so drop the white bread and jelly. Simple carbs will kill a cutting diet.

8-10 PM: again 2 chicken breast
baked potato
protein shake in water

If this is your before bed meal, add some casein, slow digesting protein in the form of fat free, low sodium cottage cheese and a large glass of milk.

I would figure your basal metabolic rate and compare that to the caloric intake of this diet and see how much you're under your BMR, then you know exactly what you have to do to lose fat.

Back