Hitting the wall during cycle? possible high estrogen to blame?

Jet1990

Hi all,

I'm currently in week 10 of a 14 week test e cycle at 750mg a week. starting weight was 91kg (took anavar for the first month @ 40mg per day) weight is now 94kg but hasnt gone up??

Im in a 600 calorie surplus with 90% of my diet being clean, training is spot on so i as my bloods done two weeks ago. Test level came back elevated at a unit of 52 ( nominal range is 8.6 - 29) test maxed out at 52. E2 level is 473 (nominal range 99-192) so ive started 12.5mg of aromasin ED to try lower it.

Which brings me onto the the question..... the gears legit.....trainings good....diet is good..... so what is preventing the gains? usually i dont make gains til about week 6 or 7 ( ran a handful of cycles in the past ). could elevated E2 levels cause some sort of block in the process??

thanks

Yes high E2 can effect your gains. Up that to 25mg ED. Then recheck in 2 weeks. Also up your calories A LOT

OP, You are deep into this cycle with no AI, huh. You have run cycles before. Obviously you have no idea the Simple Facts that when you introduce exogenous Testosterone in your system your Estrogen follows suit. There are so many sides associated with high "E" so you ALWAYS run an AI from day one to keep thee E2 at a proper level. This is basic Simple Simon AAS use 101.

SJC answered your Q's. The problem you have may be caused by something else but we can not rule high E2. Test at 750mg wk will put your E2 way out. The aromatizing of Test is a big problem that must always be addressed.

What are your Stats......

wt
BF% , this is important
history

Also SJC said diet.

age 25
height 5ft 10"
Bf approx 15-17%

history is good and bad.. first cycle was on 500mg of sus per week n i got really good gains (this was approx 4/5 years ago). my most recent cycle last year was 750mg of sustanon with 400mg of tren E per week in which i got good gains from it. I've used gear in the past which turned out to be bunk so had to stop mid cycle but even with my previous cycle the estrogen never got this high so i dont know if it was underdosed or what as it was a UGL but my supply now of this test e in pharma grade.

My understanding was always to keep an Ai on hand if/when sides start flaring up....obv i was wrong.

Yes high E2 can effect your gains. Up that to 25mg ED. Then recheck in 2 weeks. Also up your calories A LOT

Dose will be upped tonight (still using 40mg of nolva to combat this pea behind my left nipple) & going to revise my diet plan n aim for 4300 cals as opposed to the current 4000

My understanding was always to keep an Ai on hand if/when sides start flaring up....obv i was wrong.

The most misunderstood fact around. I mentioned the FACTS to you. You need to read one of the sticky's " Estrogen and Prolactin". Now I am just talking about you understanding not your actual thread. There are sides that if mild you don't know it is happening.

Guys think it's only Gyno and the stupid thing is they want to wait until there is a problem (fire) and want to then squelch it. Oh then what about the damage already done by the time they see it. An AI is preventative medicine. An more the ingredient to just keep a balance.

You need to get BW and see what is going on if you think E2 is high or low.
Are you getting the other normal good sides from your gear. Erections , appetite increase, energy, libido. For me the boners and libido is just way over the top. That's me, I can tell immediately if my gear is good.

Thanks for your stats.

PS: now be careful you don't crash. That will be horrible to say the least. BW my man. AND READ UP on Estrogen

The most misunderstood fact around. I mentioned the FACTS to you. You need to read one of the sticky's " Estrogen and Prolactin". Now I am just talking about you understanding not your actual thread. There are sides that if mild you don't know it is happening.

Guys think it's only Gyno and the stupid thing is they want to wait until there is a problem (fire) and want to then squelch it. Oh then what about the damage already done by the time they see it. An AI is preventative medicine. An more the ingredient to just keep a balance.

You need to get BW and see what is going on if you think E2 is high or low.
Are you getting the other normal good sides from your gear. Erections , appetite increase, energy, libido. For me the boners and libido is just way over the top. That's me, I can tell immediately if my gear is good.

Thanks for your stats.

PS: now be careful you don't crash. That will be horrible to say the least. BW my man. AND READ UP on Estrogen

Suppose I've learned the hard way. As previously stated got my BW done which showed the high levels of E2. The results take a week to come so i dont know whether to go next wed (clinic only open on wednesdays) or the week after. Will 10 days be enough to lower E2 levels??

My sides so far from this cycle were:

amazing amounts of energy in the first 6 weeks.
Strength phenominal
libido higher than normal (no random boners, just more of an animal like feeling lmao)
no drowsiness
no insomnia
slightly moody
last two days since ive been on aromasin i feel alot more emotional
Im holding quite alot of water from this cycle too

im stumped as to why im not seeing gains like previously so the plan is to get blood work done and up calories and take it from there (which is why ive decided to extended the cycle to 14 weeks just to gain that extra 2 weeks of gains once i sort everything out)

Ten days is quite enough.

Low Estrogen Side Effects:

- Osteoporosis (weakened bones) ; (long-term low levels)
- Poor sex drive
- Fatigue
- Lethargy
- Skin quality diminishes
- Depression
- Poor sense of wellbeing & poor quality of life

High Estrogen Side Effects:
- Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues

So I think your E2 is slightly elevated but ???
Your gear in my opinion is good from what you say. AND even if low dosed at 750mg input and the good effects going on it seem it is dosed sufficiently

I think you need to get into your Diet and caloric intake. I am not the person to ask about that.

Thanks for the input. upped my aromasin to 25mg ED and calories by another 400 which will bring me into a surplus of 1000 per day. blood test will be next wed.

BUMP

Went for a blood test yesterday so results should be here early next week. Ive started to notice a bit of a loss of apetite which i know is a sign of low E2. should i continue the 25mg Ed dose until results are in or bring the dose down to maybe 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD

BUMP

Went for a blood test yesterday so results should be here early next week. Ive started to notice a bit of a loss of apetite which i know is a sign of low E2. should i continue the 25mg Ed dose until results are in or bring the dose down to maybe 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD

We know that BW is going to tell you. But right now I would drop that Adex to .125 ED. Listen .25 ED is a bit high. I'm Gyno prone with all the other sides also and I'm at .20 ED. with 600mgs Test n Deca

PLEASE let us know !!

We know that BW is going to tell you. But right now I would drop that Adex to .125 ED. Listen .25 ED is a bit high. I'm Gyno prone with all the other sides also and I'm at .20 ED. with 600mgs Test n Deca

PLEASE let us know !!

Ive been taking aromasin @ 25mg ( 1 full tablet a day) Going to drop it to half a tab per day and dependant on BW results if my E2 levels are within range drop it further to half a tab EOD. I havent ate alot in the past few days and ive noticed my feet look a little swollen

ok so second lot of bloods are back. E2 level is now at 49 (nominal range 99-190) so this is half of the lowest limit. I sort of expected that tbh as my apetite is non existant. Blood cholesterol is 0.49 when it should be at 1. I lowered the aromasin dose from 25mg ED to 12.5 EOD so hopefully this will keep me ticking through with steady levels. Got another 4 weeks of injecting to try salvage some mass increase.

Back