Holding amp to lighter??

DannyP

Whats up guys, i was having problems drawing ICN's into a 23guage syringe. It was taking forever, anyways i was told to put them in really hot water. I did this and it worked a little better. Today i just said shit i'll try somthing new. I just took the top of the amp and held a lighter to the bottom and turned the amp around for about 10 seconds, not that long, didn't boil the oil or anything, wiped the carbon off the amp and drew it into the syringe not problem. My question was has anyone else done this before and the extra heat wouldn't hurt the suspended hormone at all would it. I mean you bake the shit to sterilize it right. Let me know your opinions bros.

Danny

10 seconds wont hardly do shit. I draw with 20s and push with a 25, although I have some 23s on hand now as well. Drawing with a 23 takes forever period.

DannyP said:
Whats up guys, i was having problems drawing ICN's into a 23guage syringe. It was taking forever, anyways i was told to put them in really hot water. I did this and it worked a little better. Today i just said shit i'll try somthing new. I just took the top of the amp and held a lighter to the bottom and turned the amp around for about 10 seconds, not that long, didn't boil the oil or anything, wiped the carbon off the amp and drew it into the syringe not problem. My question was has anyone else done this before and the extra heat wouldn't hurt the suspended hormone at all would it. I mean you bake the shit to sterilize it right. Let me know your opinions bros.

Danny

Danny, do you only have 23 guage or smaller needles? If you have bigger needles then I think you get the picture, draw with a bigger needle(18 gauge or so) and switch to a smaller needle(23/25 gauge) to administer.

Knight1811

I wouldn't hold it to a lighter, you could burn it before you realize. I just throw it in the sink and run hot water for a few minutes.

Back