Ingredients:

1 can water packed light tuna-drained
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
4 slices turkey bacon, cooked/crumbled
1/4c pickle relish, drained
1/3c low fat sour cream
1/2 tsp onion salt

Instructions:
Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly until the dip is smooth.
Enjoy! :cool:

This sound like something I want to try, what is the differens between light and regular tuna? We don´t have that in Sweden as far as I know.

beaf said:
This sound like something I want to try, what is the differens between light and regular tuna? We don´t have that in Sweden as far as I know.
The difference is between "white" (light) and "regular" (darker and fattier).

yupp what rubberducky said! ;) I myself prefer the white.. the "light" reminds me too much of cat food. haha

Atherjen.... You are making me hungrier..... Off to eat Filet Mignon and brocoli....
And If you are cooking all of this, You are a perfect woman and a good catch.... Keep Up the good work, and let us know your progress.....
I'll mail you a digi-cam so you can take more pics.

heheh Id love a digi cam! :p

hehe well I can cook, but I didnt just make that! I had chicken n brocoli n mushrooms and onions. :D

Well I'm having 250 grams of Filet Mignon and 200 grams of Brocoli as I type.... At 7:00PM my time it will be 2 chicken breasts and some zucchinni.....
I remembered You saying your friend with the camera turned out real bad...
So a Camera you shall have......!

Here's another variation of Tuna Dip

Tuna Dip

6-oz can of solid white tuna in water, drained
16-oz low fat cream cheese
1-2 teaspoons tobasco sauce
2 tsp. horseradish
2 tblsp. grated onion
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tblsp. Mrs Dash garlic and herb seasoning

In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate for two hours or overnight(overnight is better!)
Serve with fresh veggies and/or crackers.

This is really good!:)

Re: Here's another variation of Tuna Dip

Fyre said:
Tuna Dip

6-oz can of solid white tuna in water, drained
16-oz low fat cream cheese
1-2 teaspoons tobasco sauce
2 tsp. horseradish
2 tblsp. grated onion
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tblsp. Mrs Dash garlic and herb seasoning

In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate for two hours or overnight(overnight is better!)
Serve with fresh veggies and/or crackers.

This is really good!:)
I'll try this one for the Eagles games and when they go to the Super Bowl for my SB party :D Thanks

Peace Oz

Back