The Answers I'm Looking For

j0kar

What's going on everybody? I'll take a moment to say I just joined this board after a couple of days reading through many different ones. Basically I'm looking to get out of this what you all are; some good pointers on bodybuilding and everything surrounding it and also hoping I can help some people out along the way. (My knowledge is limited in this regard but anything I know I'll share.*

Now to start off I'm 24, 181cm tall with approx 18-19% bf. I've been lifting on/off for roughly 2.5-3 yrs. My main goals are to increase size in the upper body (chest and arms biggest point) but obviously not ignore the bottom part however I'm not so fussed about having a 6 pack, just cutting the excess fat so my shirt doesn't stretch when I sit.

I'll admit that at times my diet has not been the best, not because I eat junk food and what not but mainly because I packed on carbs late at night. I've taken control of my dieting again and it helped a lot, noticing about a 2% reduction in bf. Im on a low calorie diet now hitting around 2000kcal per day. Diet is as follows:

Breakfast*
1/2 Cup Oatmeal W Water + Teaspoon Honey and Sultanas.

1 Apple or Bananna

OR*

3 Boiled Eggs + Protein Shake (2 Scoops) w Water

Mid Morn
20 Almonds to snack on + Protein Shake w Water (2 Scoops)

Lunch
2 Cans Drained Tuna + 6 baby tomatoes or salad

Arvo*
1/2 cup greek yoghurt or 1/2 cup cottage cheese or protein shake (2scoops) I switch around depending on the day

Dinner
This varies usually daily but looks something like this:

Chicken Breast, Lean Steak or Minced Beef usually with a salad consisting of lettuce, peas, carrots, onion etc.

Usually after all these meals I feel quite full and don't feel the need to eat any more. Some may say this is too low calories but I am going with how my body feels.

In terms of exercises 5-6 days a week I will do a 30 min morning cycle on the excer-bike as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach. My lifting begins anywhere between 5-7:30 pm for 4-5 days a week and is broken up daily into differing muscle groups.

Now hopefully you'll have enough information from me for my question - and you've probably been asked this a thousand times over..

I want to run a cycle, I have done some fairly comprehensive research on different cycles and I'd like to get some QUALITY opinions. Too many a time I see people on some of these boards respond with one liners and what not - my feel is we are a community and if you do not have any quality information at all why waste our time and yet alone populate the server for nothing?*

Thinking of two different ones, here it goes:

Anavar + Test Prop + Clomid

The Anavar and Prop to run for 8 weeks on dosages of 80mg per day for the Anavar and 50mg every other day of Prop with Clomid starting at week 9 to 11 @ 50mg every day.*

My question on this is do I need Nolva on hand? I have heard it is good practice to keep in stock. And also what other supplements should I run? Any liver cleansers or anything specific in terms of side affects that I should feed early on to avoid? Vitamins etc, etc.

Now this is the second cycle which I am still unsure of the dosages:

Clen, T3 and Prop

I am unsure of dosages on all besides the Clen as I have used it previously on its own. I've also seen many people don't like clen due to the sides but in all honesty I do not mind them I was running 400mcg per day... no relax I'm only kidding - max I had 120 and didnt enjoy then - found 80-100 my magic numbers.

Question for this is dosages for T3 and Prop during this cycle and any PCT to use, when to start, how long to run cycle and PCT.

Basically I want to try and drastically cut while maintaining lean muscle and getting some decent growth (dont we all!?)*

I hope my post was comprehensive enough to warrant some comprehensive and quality feedback. Thanks in advance and hope to be spending more and more time on this forum and the gym!

I know you are looking for a lengthy answer, but a terse one will have to suffice. You should read the Sticky Threads on a first cycle. They will cover why your first cycle should be Testosterone only. Why you need to us an Aromatase Inhibitor. Why PCT needs to include Nolva and Clomid together. Why hCG should be used and when. When and what blood work to get. You need to keep reading. Go through the stickies and then come back with your followup questions.

Thanks Tron. Yeah I am definitely spending time reading up on all the info you guys have got here, guess Im a bit excited to get going. Not rushing into it though!

Yea your first cycle ideas are way off! Go read the beginners cycle sticky. I posted a link 100's of times...

There is also a thermogenics forum listed on the main forum page, it's called "burning the fat" I believe. Everything you need to know about clen/albut/t3/keto is in there.

You'll pick up on things like your test prop dosing is a bit low, you shouldn't stay on clen for more than 2 weeks, unless deregulating the receptors, how to use serms sarms and ai's properly, etc.

Read read read, then read some more. Compare information from different sources so you know your getting the right stuff.

well, your diet could use alot of work brother.. thats the first place i would start.. not gear

Back