Holy Shit Balls

pickle bunny

The Ring Bearer
So its the start of the finals at the Jacksonville Supercross All the big boys are on the gate and it drops. There are off and are fittin 6 bikes across into a right hand turn slot big enough for 4. There is bangin goin on and bouncin around. Then the track makes the 90 degree right hander which is hard because your back brake is on the right side and messes up your slow down---
Then the track goes straigt into a 5 jump rythem section that has been eatin riders all day. Out of the friggin blue a bike and rider go shootin sideways across the track in the air into everyone else in the air.
Bikes are friggin cartwheelin and who's in the middle, JAMES STRWART doin this gaping arching cartwheel. The bike lands on top of him and rolls off. Of course I was visiting at someone elses house so I jumped up and yealled BOYYYYYAAAAAAAAA -they all looked puzzled cause they were talkin over by the kitchen. I sat back down Stewart aint even movin. They show the replay and I stand up and grab my balls and scream WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHH.
Honey, check this out.
She comes runnin. Is that Stewart? I said yeahhh it drove him like a fuggin tomato stake. I think I came a little. She gave me that face again so i sat back down. Bikes all over the place. Friggin mayhem just the way I like it.
Stewarts out, Villapoto is out, the race is stilll blazin and its titty sprinkles as usual.

Suck me off with a big brass pump I LOVE THIS SPORT !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzCSZNF7VU

---

Last edited:
I meant you lol... I figure I missed the excitement, one of those had to have been there/drinking moments.

No brother --sober 17 years but this motocross shit is like opium.

I posted the link. click that and watch the first 20 seconds

Back