Husband dabbling - naive and screwed himself

Married

My husband began dabbling with test in January. His friend supplied him but he doesn't even know the specifics. I grew up in NJ so have many friends on gear. He is from Eastern Europe , 32, never touched it before and not popular where he lived. My once loving husband became a total nightmare with zero impulse control. From using drugs recreationally to now cheating on me. He has a job where he travels a lot - we are newlyweds. He has screamed at me so badly our animals are terrified of him. Over the food not being cooked fast enough he was in my face like a rabid dog (I'm 4'11" so I was terrified my jacked husband just going to knock me out ((he's never done that)) He became insanely paranoid I was cheating. He began to slap me across the face and ask if I was cheating and become very aggressive in bedroom it borderline anal rape. He is a monster. I do not even care about what he looks like. I'm 33 look 23 and work in nightlife industry til 30 - I still look good and we have amazing sex life- he says I'm best he's had. (For those wondering if I wasn't satisfying him) When I found out he cheated, he said he was convinced I was cheating. When in town he has ran out of the house to catch me with somebody but I literally was getting jug of water from gas station. He has driven to my job like a maniac to try to catch me with somebody. Safe to say, I think whatever he was on ***ned our marriage. I know RAD 140 was one of them and another was test. I know he grew up with a dad whose job was to beat people so of course he is a little crazy. But on this shit total nightmare. I am looking for insight into male mind when on these things and their side effects. He has completely quit now but the trust is gone. He blames me but said I wasn't "loving enough" while he was gone. It's very hard to be loving when you're called a cunt, gypsy, whore, scum etc when you are just waiting for your husband to come home. Has anyone ever had terrible reactions? I know he probably reckless with dosing he was HUGE (not attractive to me) big swollen face swollen arms .. so possibly was taking way too much? Should I get his blood levels tested? Any feedback would be great

I am sorry you are going through this. Most of the time taking steroids makes guys feel super happy and more relaxed. For example, my wife says that any of the stuff that would normally bother me just rolls off my back. Nothing gets to me.

We do see that if you are already an asshole they steroids can make you be a bigger asshole. It sounds like your husband may just be an asshole.

You also mentioned that he was severely bloated and puffy. I won't get into details, but in men, testosterone converts into estrogen (aromatization). When men take too much Testosterone, their estrogen levels skyrocket. So just like you during menstruation, guys with high estrogen levels get bloated and bitchy. We take medications to manage estrogen levels when on cycles (Aromatase Inhibitors) and get blood work to make sure out levels are good. It sounds like your husband didn't do this. Let me guess, he probably also had some Erectile Dysfunction? That would be another sign, but not always the case.

You probably need to consider ending your marriage or at the very least make him get counseling and learn how to cycle responsibly. There are not many guys who only run one cycle. He will most likely do it again.

he needs to get off whatever gear he is on and get on pct right away. sounds like tren in the mix there too from the rage and abuse. He should come here and get the info he needs to get off aas and get back to a normal life again, he also looks like a perfect trt case from the misuse of test.
also looks like his test, tt, and E2 levels and others are way out of whack and blood works need to be done for him. have a heart to heart and tell him to get his s*** together.

Definitely sounds like tren I honestly have never myself or came across anybody that acts like taking test im always happy just running test happy happy happy and it definitely wasn't the rad lol .
If hes as bigger c*nt as you say I hope he doesn't catch you on here asking a bunch of guys about him and your marriage probably won't go down well
Goodluck

How long will it take for him to level out? He's been on and off since January first time ever starting .. he told me he's ashamed .. after reading about tren people say it makes them have apathy and almost sociopathic ... (of course not everyone not trying to lump everyone in 1 category) he said he's off but I really don't know

You won't really know if he's off or not. My take reading your story is your husband had no idea what he was doing, probably in terms of dosage, chemicals, and estrogen management - so I'm betting he is equally clueless when it comes to how to stop and PCT.

If that's the case, and he did come off, you could be in for months more of ups & downs.

Best thing would be to get him to come here, describe what he's been doing, and get some advice on how to stop and do a proper PCT.

the aggressiveness atributes to tren man, anal type rape?!?!? you have to be on some serious shite like tren to behave like that in bed.
Im a lover not a fighter. tell him to get his head together or leave the dude.

the aggressiveness atributes to tren man, anal type rape?!?!? you have to be on some serious shite like tren to behave like that in bed.
Im a lover not a fighter. tell him to get his head together or leave the dude.

99.9% of guys who take Trenbolone never behave like that. Please don't perpetuate a stereotype portrayed by the media.

It's been my experience that the guys who are asswhlws when they drink are venting a mental illness. This is the same thing. This guy has issues and your never going to fix someone. The truth it you should get a lawyer. Know has ever been cured of a mental illness. They just learn to manage it at best. Trust me I just got out of a 13 year nightmare. Don't loose the prime of your life runs don't look back.

Everybody reacts differently to anabolics. Usually anger or psychological issue can show when being abused with high levels and no sides control. I recommend stoping and starting PCT as soon as possible. Not worth the issues IMO

He must be ready to stop however, just you telling him to stop will not work. Same as any other type of controlled substance. One needs to be ready to quit and be 100% committed or usually we see relapse sooner or later

Dr. B

Everybody reacts differently to anabolics. Usually anger or psychological issue can show when being abused with high levels and no sides control. I recommend stoping and starting PCT as soon as possible. Not worth the issues IMO

He must be ready to stop however, just you telling him to stop will not work. Same as any other type of controlled substance. One needs to be ready to quit and be 100% committed or usually we see relapse sooner or later

Dr. B

I personally wouldn't equate coming off hormones to coming off substances like methamphetamine, opiods, benzos, etc that are addictive. For one, you don't go through withdrawal symptoms. I don't know anyone that steals or performs sexual favors to get their next injection of trenbolone or nandrolone becuase they are going through withdrawal.

My husband began dabbling with test in January. His friend supplied him but he doesn't even know the specifics. I grew up in NJ so have many friends on gear. He is from Eastern Europe , 32, never touched it before and not popular where he lived. My once loving husband became a total nightmare with zero impulse control. From using drugs recreationally to now cheating on me. He has a job where he travels a lot - we are newlyweds. He has screamed at me so badly our animals are terrified of him. Over the food not being cooked fast enough he was in my face like a rabid dog (I'm 4'11" so I was terrified my jacked husband just going to knock me out ((he's never done that)) He became insanely paranoid I was cheating. He began to slap me across the face and ask if I was cheating and become very aggressive in bedroom it borderline anal rape. He is a monster. I do not even care about what he looks like. I'm 33 look 23 and work in nightlife industry til 30 - I still look good and we have amazing sex life- he says I'm best he's had. (For those wondering if I wasn't satisfying him) When I found out he cheated, he said he was convinced I was cheating. When in town he has ran out of the house to catch me with somebody but I literally was getting jug of water from gas station. He has driven to my job like a maniac to try to catch me with somebody. Safe to say, I think whatever he was on ***ned our marriage. I know RAD 140 was one of them and another was test. I know he grew up with a dad whose job was to beat people so of course he is a little crazy. But on this shit total nightmare. I am looking for insight into male mind when on these things and their side effects. He has completely quit now but the trust is gone. He blames me but said I wasn't "loving enough" while he was gone. It's very hard to be loving when you're called a cunt, gypsy, whore, scum etc when you are just waiting for your husband to come home. Has anyone ever had terrible reactions? I know he probably reckless with dosing he was HUGE (not attractive to me) big swollen face swollen arms .. so possibly was taking way too much? Should I get his blood levels tested? Any feedback would be great

Any man that hits his wife is a POS. Leave that dude and dont look back, to use steroids as a excuse is BS

Back