Any experience like this?

macmccaa

So my history is that when I went to have my T checked it was 280 and I was 35. I started going to a Men's fitness place but I had to pay copay of $35 each week. I decided to reach out to a Dr. and get it going. For a couple years it has been great until this Oct the VA ran a Testosterone check and said it was high. My non VA doc decided I needed to stop taking it for a month. I argued it down to every two weeks. I went from 1090 to 301 in just a month or two. I have been struggling. Anxiety and depression and I don't feel like doing shit. I went and met with them and they said 301 was normal range and they wanted to keep me there all while I was miserable. I found another Doc that is cool to TRT and said he wants to see me 800-1000. I'm 39 now and I figure I'll need to reduce at some point but that was drastic in my opinion. Any one else experience anxiety or depression after dropping that low or coming off TRT all together. I already take an antidepressant so I think this just hit me hard.

I had low T due to medication sides. I have epilepsy from an IED in Iraq. I'm a VA survivor. I had anxiety for years. I recently went on vacation and point blank higher test helped. I was still constantly looking around and ready for shit to pop off but I didn't have the racing heart beat and feeling it was inevitable.

I pay for mine out of pocket. The VA can suck muh balls. They refused me not only TRT but refused to treat my epilepsy for over 7 years even with an EEG showing them and a service connected disability.

I have gyno that's mammogram and ultra sound verified, a 28% drop in testosterone in 24 months when it should be roughly 1% per year and sexual dysfunction.

TRT saved my life.

From researching epilepsy and anti epileptic drugs higher testosterone levels are semi correlelated to healthier old dudes. Alhzhiemers, weak bones, and other things are all very closely tied to low test. I haven't found anyone or any study willing to connect them but they are side by side.

You have answered your own question in your post. Stay on TRT and keep yourself feeling good. 1000 is sustainable. If you feel good at this level, stay at that level. Find a doc who will treat you.

Side note (another recent thread discusses this). Get off the antidepressant. Why do you think you need it? Most are a temporary band aid, and long term use is NOT a good thing. Be strong and do NOT fall into the overmedicated nonsense many docs are pushing. Get off the Crazy Pills!! Good luck!!

I'll second the notion to get of the anti depressant. Long term it will strip you of your humanity and degrade your life. All these mass shootings have anti depressants in common, you read this in the alt media but not a peep in the mainstream.

Since TRT is for the long haul if you get a doc that prescribes enough test to put you at 1,000 and you inject yourself you can experiment. Run 1,000 for a while and see how you feel and your estrogen. Drop to 800 for a while, and do the same. For a while I mean three months or so, it takes cyp eight weeks to stabilize at a new level so see how you feel in month #3. Ramp to 1,200 and do the same.

Over time you'll see how you feel, and dial in how much AI is required. You can go to TRT forums and find lots of guys that feel better at lower levels, if you want to press the high end be ready to have to mess around with AI dosing.

I can***8217;t imagine going off trt. Your lvls are a little lower then where I keep mine. I just pay out of pocket for trt, worth every penny.

Back