Home Brewing & Combinations??

SprtNVolcoM

Basically the only thing I have converted for injection is Tren, and that was made from pellets using Mr.T 4g Kit. Easy as Pie. That being said, however, I have zero experience when ti comes to home brewing. I know what I want to do, I was just hoping you can help me put everything in the right order. I'm going to use EO (if/when I get my hands on some) as my carrier and BA and BB as my solvents (naturally).

Compounds I wish to convert:
- Bold Undecylenate
- Bold Prop
- Test Prop
- Test Cyp
- Tren Ace
- NPP

I know there is a pain factor involved in the props ... and that is where your help comes in. What % of BA and BB should be used with the Props? 2.5%/18% or some other figures ... I've seen about 6-7 different figures. From your experience, which one is best in terms of pain when injecting?

Also, I am going to make a couple combination batches, I guess is how you say it. I want to know how much a solution will hold given the number of compounds? Say I want to combine 3 compounds. What's the highest concentration I can achieve from both without worry about the crash?

Examples:
- Bold Prop, Test Prop, and Tren Ace
- Test Prop and NPP
- Test Cyp & Bold Undecylenate

By the way, might anyone have a link that might lead me to some EO??

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNVolcoM said:
Basically the only thing I have converted for injection is Tren, and that was made from pellets using Mr.T 4g Kit. Easy as Pie. That being said, however, I have zero experience when ti comes to home brewing. I know what I want to do, I was just hoping you can help me put everything in the right order. I'm going to use EO (if/when I get my hands on some) as my carrier and BA and BB as my solvents (naturally).

Compounds I wish to convert:
- Bold Undecylenate
- Bold Prop
- Test Prop
- Test Cyp
- Tren Ace
- NPP

I know there is a pain factor involved in the props ... and that is where your help comes in. What % of BA and BB should be used with the Props? 2.5%/18% or some other figures ... I've seen about 6-7 different figures. From your experience, which one is best in terms of pain when injecting?

Also, I am going to make a couple combination batches, I guess is how you say it. I want to know how much a solution will hold given the number of compounds? Say I want to combine 3 compounds. What's the highest concentration I can achieve from both without worry about the crash?

Examples:
- Bold Prop, Test Prop, and Tren Ace
- Test Prop and NPP
- Test Cyp & Bold Undecylenate

By the way, might anyone have a link that might lead me to some EO??

Thanks,
Sprt

I use 2% 20% for all conversions. Even prop at 2% 20% at 150mg/ml was painless for me, but that may be just me. As for the combos, i dont see the bold prop/test prop/tren ace being able to hold at higher than 200mg/ml total, im not even sure it would hold that high. Test prop/npp, you migh be able to get it to hold at 100mg each per ml. Test cyp/eq, my best guess, is 200-250 for the cyp per ml, and pretty high with the eq, 400+ no problem. You might even be able to get 300mg cyp and 500mg eq per ml, but it will be real thick. These are all guesses from my experience, sometimes things hold at a certain concentration and sometimes they dont, its weird. What is EO?

NYCEE said:
I use 2% 20% for all conversions. Even prop at 2% 20% at 150mg/ml was painless for me, but that may be just me. As for the combos, i dont see the bold prop/test prop/tren ace being able to hold at higher than 200mg/ml total, im not even sure it would hold that high. Test prop/npp, you migh be able to get it to hold at 100mg each per ml. Test cyp/eq, my best guess, is 200-250 for the cyp per ml, and pretty high with the eq, 400+ no problem. You might even be able to get 300mg cyp and 500mg eq per ml, but it will be real thick. These are all guesses from my experience, sometimes things hold at a certain concentration and sometimes they dont, its weird. What is EO?
You do 2%/20% for all conversions??

It's a guess game huh? I guess there is only one way to find out and learn what works and what doesn't. Trial and error.

EO = Ethyl Oleate, which is supposed to be a painless carrier for props and other painful gears. How? I dont know, but supposidly helps. Thanks for the reply though bro. Much appreciated...

Sprt

PS: These are some figures posted by anothe member at AM which recieved the big "A-OK" in terms of holding the solution. Tell me what you think...
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml - 5%BA 15%BB

Boldenolone Undecylenate 200mg/ml - 5%BA 15%BB

Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml - 5%BA 15%BB

Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml - 4%BA 12%BB

Boldenolone propionate 100mg/ml - 4%BA 12%BB

5aa cyp 250mg/ml - 4%BA 12%BB

Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml - 4%BA 12%BB
I think he is over kill on the BA, but to be honest I'm not to sure myself. Doesnt BA contribute to some of the pain??

That is a little high on ba. Ive shot 1cc of pure ba and 1cc of pure bb about a year back, and didnt get pain from either. But that may just be me. On the other hand, test enan at anything over 400mg/ml cripples me. I use 2% 20% on everything, u dont need that much bb for some conversions, but i like to thin it out a little.

combos are not necesaary. just mix in the syringe. once you combine them you are locked into that ratio.

and that list you posted is a joke on how to make home brew.

test enan, eq and deca are all soluable in oil. no solvent needed.

ba does not cause pain less you one of the few folks who is sensitive to it.

pullinbig said:
combos are not necesaary. just mix in the syringe. once you combine them you are locked into that ratio.

and that list you posted is a joke on how to make home brew.

test enan, eq and deca are all soluable in oil. no solvent needed.

ba does not cause pain less you one of the few folks who is sensitive to it.

OK. I'm glad I ask these questions. This is the problem with online message boards ... everyone has an opinion. Its often hard to weed out the wrong ones from the bunch. I guess this is why the boards are here (to help decipher). Thank for the clearifcation. I guess I need to keep doing my homework.

lol, dont worry ... if i come up with any more questions, I'll be sure to ask.

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: What about the EO? Anyone know a "legit" research comp I can pick this stuff up from. I know of a couple, but they look suspicious.

Don't worry about being able to make any of those, the conversion of tren from pellets is considerably more difficult than any of those that you listed. The BB at higher amount will help with pain is some of the shorter ester hormones because it will help to keep it in the depot as opposed to leaving and crystalizing in the muscle. Also, there is really never a reason to go over 2% BA - if you need to thin it out or get it to hold use more BB.
I'm not sure about the EO helping with pain in short esters, but a little trick I recently came across (but have not tried yet) is to add 1% trolamine to the solution. This as well as most everything you're asking about can be had for the best price at lemelange.com. I believe the chemical name for the trolamine is trietholomine which is what it is under at lemelange.

If you want real deal chem advise STAY HERE. Ive been to other boards with armchair scientists who are either just damn retarded, or try to sound WAY overly smart and complicated, or are just plain unrealistic when it comes to this. Pullinbig and I always give it to you straight.

DougoeFre5h said:
If you want real deal chem advise STAY HERE. Ive been to other boards with armchair scientists who are either just damn retarded, or try to sound WAY overly smart and complicated, or are just plain unrealistic when it comes to this. Pullinbig and I always give it to you straight.

As I am learning ... My 95% PEG Winstrol (winny) solution is slowly crashing, just as Pullinbig said it would. Oh well, Live and learn. I'm definitely going to be harrassing the hell out of you two when I start cooking my injectables. lol, Sorry .. but prepare yourselves. ;)

QUESTION:
Props over 100mgml are usually more painful than props under 100mg/ml, right. That seems obvious, as their would be more hormone left to cyrstalize in the muscle after the oil is absorbed. So what is everyones thoughts on dosing with lower concentrated props in terms of pain?

QUESTION:
When I make mine I was thinking of using 75mg/ml Test Prop & 75mg/ml Bold Prop in EO (if I can find it) or Grapeseed oil. I'll probably use 2/20 of BA/BB as everyone has mentioned. Granted I'll have to inject more frequently or more volume, but if it easies the pain then I'm all for it. Anyone have experience with lower concentration props such as this? What about the lower mg/ml Bold prop ... would it still be crippling has a few have mentioned??

QUESTION:
How will cutting your Props with B12 effect the pain, or will it at all?? I've read a few times a while back that B12 can help ease the pain a little. Also, what if someone injected with a single syringe holding 75mg to 100mg/ml Test Prop and say 150mg to 250mg/ml Test Cyp .... would this have any effect on the pain??

Pain is usually not an issue for me (although Prop does do a number on me), but since it sems to be the topic in most boards when concerning props I interetsed as well.

Thanks,
Sprt

save your self some pain and just make test enan. its easier to work with, less pain and less injects. plus it goes 500mg/ml no prob. it may have a bite to it at first but your body will acclimate quickly. 300 goes pain free with no solvents every time. 2% ba as an antimicrobial and you set.

short esters/no esters suck in my book. if you impatient and dont wanna wait the month or so it takes for long esters to work then front loads with dbol for the first month.

DO NOT make that test P, bold P combo. Everyone I have spoken with has had a multitude of problems with the bold P. Most to the point that they had to discontinue using it. Now if you had it combined with test P, that would be out the window as well. If you really was 75mg/ml each then simply make each seperately at 150mg/ml and combine 1/2cc each time you shoot and you will have what you are looking for. I can't stress enough that making combination injectables is a rookie mistake, and one that you will almost surely grow to regret. An yes, the lower the concentration, the less pain those compounds will produce. While I havn't worked with it personally, I hear bold P is a very fickly hormone and doesn't lend itself to high concentrations at all. Not to mention the injection pain and flu symptoms that I hear about from almost every user. I you havn't ordered already, you might just want to go with EQ and do a good front load to save yourselft some trouble/pain.

pullinbig said:
save your self some pain and just make test enan. its easier to work with, less pain and less injects. plus it goes 500mg/ml no prob. it may have a bite to it at first but your body will acclimate quickly. 300 goes pain free with no solvents every time. 2% ba as an antimicrobial and you set.

short esters/no esters suck in my book. if you impatient and dont wanna wait the month or so it takes for long esters to work then front loads with dbol for the first month.

I totally agree with PB on this one. I hate SE gear. I mean, i like the results up front, but the most I will do is Prop for the first few weeks and then its on with the LE gear.

Learning to not overthing this shit was the hardest thing for me to learn. Any monkey can do this, you just have to remember how easy it is.

And yes, that conversion tabel for those solutions were written by a moron. 5/15 for Test enan is a waste of time, money, and solvents.

Back