homebrew dbol

boricuarage

I haveI researched about the whole 151 everclear peg thing..
I can only get 151 now my question is this. after u pour the dbol in the 151. I say about 19ml per gram right? do i have to boil it in water an what knd of bottle do I use to put it in. dropper vials or something?
I got 100 grams of powder..

id say glass dropper glass vile/bottle. as the alcohol could eat away at plasic bottles.
also why are you even doign this just uase scail and waigh otu a 0.1 (100mg) and cut it into 4 parts there you got 25mg X4 and your good for 2-4 days depeanding on yoru dose.

just take 1 gram powder add 20 ml 151 and let it dissolve. stir ocassionally. u dont need peg for dbol. u now have 20ml@50mg/ml.

id say glass dropper glass vile/bottle. as the alcohol could eat away at plasic bottles.
also why are you even doign this just uase scail and waigh otu a 0.1 (100mg) and cut it into 4 parts there you got 25mg X4 and your good for 2-4 days depeanding on yoru dose.

You been using that Avatar forever. Who is that female?

maybe because it is downright stupid to have to weigh out doses every 3-4 days...

When you can have your concentration worked out for the whole cycle so that you merely have to take a set number of ml's each day, it definitely is much less of a hassle.

With Everclear it goes into solution very easily at 25mg/ml... I think 151 should work but it may take some experimentation.

Back