Honey before bed to speed up fat loss?

A load of bro science.

He presents "valid" information to back up this diet. There's probably a reason why he's wearing multiple layers of clothing in the video, though :)

If anything, it only challenges traditional thoughts with regard to nutrient timing around bedtime.

Honey, not only is sugar, but is more fructose and less glucose digesting than most sugars.

"Natural" typically is an irrelevant term. Natural things can both be bad and good for you.

I didn't read the article, but straight sugar syrup, in any form, while trying to lose fat, cannot be good. I don't care if the syrup has traces of clen in it, you'd still be fucking yourself.

Not sure if "before bed" has any relevance as far as CHO consumption, but thats a complex topic for a completely different post.

First of all I dont know what type of honey you have. Organic honey straight out of the farm, or sweetened honey which you find at most of the supermarkets, which ofcourse has more sugar than natural/organic honey, that imo you should avoid. Organic honey especially manuka honey, has a lot of nutritional benefits most common one, it being antioxidant. A table spoon of manuka honey first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is recommended by doctors. I wont get into more details because it doesnt answer your question.

Second of all honey before bed means energy before bed. Also if youre on a diet trying to lose fat, maybe you should stay away or more precisely, watch your carbs and sugar intake after 3-5pm +/-, based on your diet and goals.

I love honey dont get me wrong. It just never helped me lose weight whether I consumed it before or after bed. Goodluck

First of all I dont know what type of honey you have. Organic honey straight out of the farm, or sweetened honey which you find at most of the supermarkets, which ofcourse has more sugar than natural/organic honey, that imo you should avoid. Organic honey especially manuka honey, has a lot of nutritional benefits most common one, it being antioxidant. A table spoon of manuka honey first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is recommended by doctors. I wont get into more details because it doesnt answer your question.

Second of all honey before bed means energy before bed. Also if youre on a diet trying to lose fat, maybe you should stay away or more precisely, watch your carbs and sugar intake after 3-5pm +/-, based on your diet and goals.

I love honey dont get me wrong. It just never helped me lose weight whether I consumed it before or after bed. Goodluck

honey has more kcal per serving than a table spoon sugar, as Bt and D33 make very good statements about honey, nice to see that there are people that are educated about food :)

Back