wk 6-13 Fina @ 75mg/EOD (Homemade)

Wk 1-4 Dbol @ 50mg/ED

-------------------------------------------

"wk 10-14 Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg/ED"

"Wk 5-13 Liquidex @ .5mg/EOD"

wk 4-13 Insulin @ 4-10IU's [Post workout]

RECOVERY:

wk 15-17 Clomid
Clomid (250mg for 1 days, 100 mg 10 days then 50 mg for 10 days)

wk 15-17 Nolvadex (?)

Note: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will be taken every Saturday and Sunday until week 12

wk 16-17 Clenbuterol
Day1: 20mcg 1
Day2: 40mcg 2
Day3: 60mcg 3
Day4: 80mcg 4
Day5-Day14: 100-200mcg

Questions:

I heard of people using nolvadex on the recovery cycle aslo. How was this setup and why?

Does anyone see any problem with this cycle?

What in gods name does it take to find Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? :)

INFO:
Im not sure if ill run insulin but I added it in just in case I do.

This will be my third cycle. My first cycle was Sos and Deca. My second was Sos and Deca with Winni and Dbol.

My goal is to start May 12th!

cycle looks awesome to me. quite a bit of stuff there but wil definatley do the trick. as far as the nolva, people will sometimes run one or the other no need for both. unless you dont like the sides from clomid stick with it and keep the nolva on hand. good luck with the slin if you do it. works great when done properly. im sure you will be able to find Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), if i can im positive you can as ive seen you around quite a bit. search and youll find some.

Cycle looks very well planned out. In regards to the Nolvadex I'd be taking it on the days I took the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Maybe even the day or two before as well. I have yet to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on the 2day/week rotation, just the standard 500iu/ED for 2 weeks and when I do that I run Nolva the length of the HGC cycle.

Back