Hot damn!

THE BOUNCER said:
Bout time you got the damn board back up biggie. Good work.

You just say that 'cause it'll get the post whores out of your hair on your board... :)

--dave

Re: Re: Hot damn!

Mr. dB said:
You just say that 'cause it'll get the post whores out of your hair on your board... :)

--dave

Thank god :)

THE BOUNCER said:
Bigg, did all the memory get installed by the host yet or no?

Nope. After I went ape shit and called the president of the hosting company, they took a little bit of RAM out of another server that is in use and added it to our site. So basically now we are running 256 mb of RAM which is still peanuts.

I have been told by the President that the RAM on backorder will arrive tomorrow and at that point we will be upped to 1024 mb. I was told that using 2048 mb would not be needed for at least another 6 months so I agreed to go with the 1024 mb.

BiggieSwolls said:
Nope. After I went ape shit and called the president of the hosting company, they took a little bit of RAM out of another server that is in use and added it to our site. So basically now we are running 256 mb of RAM which is still peanuts.

I have been told by the President that the RAM on backorder will arrive tomorrow and at that point we will be upped to 1024 mb. I was told that using 2048 mb would not be needed for at least another 6 months so I agreed to go with the 1024 mb.
Ya Im on 1024mb now. Problly alot more then I need right now but I would rather just have it now instead of having to upgrade in a year or so.

BiggieSwolls said:
Not much more I can say about Bouncer. Class act all the way.
na bigg, nothing to it. you have always been very helpful to me in anything I asked of you. much respect for you brother. :)

THE BOUNCER said:
Ya Im on 1024mb now. Problly alot more then I need right now but I would rather just have it now instead of having to upgrade in a year or so.

Shit, I've got that much on my home box...

house1 said:
fucking nice to see this board back up

whats up biggie

hope all turned out well bro

Good to see you House.

Everything should be fine for the night. We will have our proper amount of RAM in by tomorrow around noon and after that, we are totally done with the upgrade.

So if some members notice it a tad slow or it goes through some times where it wont load tonight, please do not fear, its expected. But again, once we get our RAM in tomorrow, everything will be perfect.

Mr. dB said:
Shit, I've got that much on my home box...
lol, its used a little different on a server. hook your home computer up to my site and see how slow my site would be. lol

Back