How about this Cycle?

31 year old male, 5'7'' 165lbs, 9% bf, 5 years weight traning. This will be fourth cycle. Cycles in the past have been of sustanon, test and deca.:)

youve used deca before so the deca is fine but i would run it 10-12 weeks since it is a long acting ester and takes a while to get in your system , i would skip the primo its to hard to get legit primo and its to expensive to use unless your in precontest prep or a lady , go with test cyp or eth at 400 - 600 mg a week and run it 1-2 weeks longer than the deca , start clomid or nolvadex post cycle therapy 2 weeks after the last test shot , good luck and i hope this helps

First off......Welcome to Steroidology !!

Now as far as that cycle goes, it's pretty light for a fourth, and with Primo, chances of you getting any legit stuff is kinda rare, so this is what I would suggest.

Test Enanthate or Cypionate @ 500 mg/week for 10 weeks
Deca @ 300 mg/week for 9 weeks
Clomid therapy, two weeks after your last Test shot.

Damn DADAWG........you typing speed sure has improved in the last 10 minutes, but....that is one hell of a long run-on sentence !!

StoneColdNTO said:
First off......Welcome to Steroidology !!

Now as far as that cycle goes, it's pretty light for a fourth, and with Primo, chances of you getting any legit stuff is kinda rare, so this is what I would suggest.

Test Enanthate or Cypionate @ 500 mg/week for 10 weeks
Deca @ 300 mg/week for 9 weeks
Clomid therapy, two weeks after your last Test shot.
ha ha i beat you to it:D

primo

My primo is from turkey and it is legit. Verified by two different sources.

Even it is legit I should skip it and go with the test or add test. Yes my cycle is light because I'm getting into it again after a sugery I had last year.

I'm looking for a lean mass cycle with very little water retention, low side effects, keep most of gains post cycle and non aromatizing(primo)

what do think guys, already have the primo and deca and some winny

:(

Re: primo

furious said:
My primo is from turkey and it is legit. Verified by two different sources.

Even it is legit I should skip it and go with the test or add test. Yes my cycle is light because I'm getting into it again after a sugery I had last year.

I'm looking for a lean mass cycle with very little water retention, low side effects, keep most of gains post cycle and non aromatizing(primo)

what do think guys, already have the primo and deca and some winny

:(
if you are dead set on going with what you have i would still run 200-300 mg test a week to keep the willie working

StoneColdNTO said:
Damn DADAWG........you typing speed sure has improved in the last 10 minutes, but....that is one hell of a long run-on sentence !!
oh no ive been busted by the punctuation gestapo :D

bros...why deca...just out of curiosiyt..i see it in almost every post...i tried it and di not like it when i did...my bro does it because he claims it helps his joints out....did not do squat for me but crash the old libido...

E

Re: Re: primo

DADAWG said:
if you are dead set on going with what you have i would still run 200-300 mg test a week to keep the willie working

Thanks that's exactly what I'm going to do.;)

Back