how about this for a change

and my first start up cycle was in o5 test and a anadrol..now its ben a few months with the surgery and all my bad i keep saying second cycle but this will be the third ...my bad...

ok fixed..3rd..and i started bumping 1000 mg on the second cycle but it didnt work as planned thats how my gyno started really .hittn me

good work detectives.lol yeah its my 3rd now and im still thinking about my second...on what to change so its been in my mind all fukn day...calm down...

well is it ok to make a mistake..lol or shall i be stones to death at high noon tomm..3rd 3d 3rd 3d 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd...ok fuk 3rd cycle...

this is funny i cant believe that you can ride someone so hard cause they made a mistake and i certainly know how it sounded by reading it again and seeing it say second..i would be like wtf..lol..but its alll better now..ok..like i said my 1st was in 05, and i joined this site in sept 06 that was my second cycle and jan 07 willl be my third..thats the info i needed ..for the 3rd..lol anyways..happy holidays to you all..even you fukn pricks that still harass me.lol..

Aw dont feel bad bro. Just cuz they dug up that pic of you all suited up in comp, maxing out your bench press with barbies "my first weight set", oh wait not first I mean 3rd, wait 3rd? yeah 3rd weight set, or cycle, or whatever the fuck we were being beat in the head about. . :spank:
And whats this about the gyno thing? Ah fuck it bro, were all men here..... ...come on show us you tits

PS Funniest thread I've seen here.

Last edited:
sean usmc said:
well is it ok to make a mistake..lol or shall i be stones to death at high noon tomm..3rd 3d 3rd 3d 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd...ok fuk 3rd cycle...

The short answer is that with the way that you have organized your training and drug use, there is no way you should be contemplating using any sort of anabolic steroid at this point.

well with everyone anticpating the start of your "3RD" cycle the question remains have you broken the 193 mark?

yes i have but lost it when i had kidney stones and was hospitalized for like 2 weeks

yes i have but lost it when i had kidney stones and was hospitalized for like 2 weeks so right now im still trying to gain it back but will focus harder in jan still not doing well but ...

Back