How big are the Sustanon (sust) pins?

Footballstar74

How big are the SUST pins?

I was wondering how big they were? I heard they were bigger then most pins.

Last edited:
20 gauge if youre talking about the organon redijects. i would just buy some 25 gauge if i was you and save the 20s for drawing your thicker oils later on. i use 22s but that may be to big.

Re: How big are the SUST pins?

Footballstar74 said:
I was wondering how big they were? I heard there were bigger then most pins.
there either 18 or 20s i cant remember which . change the pin out before injecting . even if you dont mind being harpooned you will still build up scar tissue a lot faster with big pins .

Footballstar74 said:
So will 16 x (2ml syringe and 1.5 inch needle 21G) be ok for a 8 week cycle of SUST 500mg/week?

1- You are TOO YOUNG

2- Are you that broke you can only afford 16 darts, what happens if you fuck one up ?

3- the pins (needles) are interchangable, get some 23 or 25g.

4- You are still TOO YOUNG

I remember a mex source who charged $15 for 15 pins or thereabouts, thank goodness for the pin companies out there today.

pins alone are hard to come by here in mexico. i tried to get some pins before last cycle so i could avoid the 20gauge whale harpoons but i never found the gauge i needed. i ended up buying abox of syringes and pins.

pins are about 3 for a dollar (needle + syringe). Extra needles are about a dime each. There are lots of online places to get these things, like getpinz

Back