How can I get veins to pop out?

G

GoldsGymDamon

Hey everybody. I have some veins that pop out in my arms but how can I get freaky veins like in my shoulder and chest to pop out like Batista? Do I have to have really low bodyfat or is it just genetics?

i would say batista has low bodyfat plus Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) help with veins popping imo... i have some body fat but whenever im "on" i notice more vascularity

Low Bodyfat
Genetics

I see some people who are way fatter than I am and they have veins all over. I'm just happy to see them on my forearms... and I'm fairly lean right now.

BTW, I think being too veiny looks bad on stage.

GoldsGymDamon said:
Hey everybody. I have some veins that pop out in my arms but how can I get freaky veins like in my shoulder and chest to pop out like Batista? Do I have to have really low bodyfat or is it just genetics?
Clean diet, cardio...get lower bf and more veins. Sure alot of those guys u see w/freaky viens are on alot of gear too.

Gimp said:
I know I'll get crap for this...but, high reps to failure and squeezing every rep , eating clean and doing cardio will get you veins. Guys whom always lift heavy year round often don't have good veins..they got good size but it looks blocky.
I disagree. Franco Columbu lifted heavy year round as many do and he had plenty of veins. I think it is more related to low bodyfat percentage.

Gimp said:
I know I'll get crap for this...but, high reps to failure and squeezing every rep , eating clean and doing cardio will get you veins. Guys whom always lift heavy year round often don't have good veins..they got good size but it looks blocky.

yu wanna use your mulligan on this one?

yea Lifting heavy gives you a great pump too. its gentics and bodyfat, and maybe a supplement or Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) could help you get more veiny as well.

You can never have too many veins and they can never be big enough.

Ever see Frank Sepe's inner thigh? He had this weird bundle of veins, with a huge one coming out, must have been bigger than my fucking big toe. Those are some big-ass veins.

I could see my veins before I started lifting and after 7 months bulking and with 33 lbs more of bodyweight I just have some in my forearms. :mad:
It's about %BF.

Gimp said:
Well, i disagree but generally speaking eating clean (low body fat) and doing cardio (low body fat) will certainly help someone with a genetic predisposition to be vascualar

You also have to have a need for that much blood support, which means having muscles. But depth of where your veins are is also genetic.

If you are 180 pounds you probably dont have a need for 1/4" diameter veins.

Back