How can I lower my Prolactin level

kirt09

Ever sense I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) my Prolactin Level has been 20.8 range is 3.7-17.9. Before I started my level was 9.5 and I have been have ED problems which I think are because of the high Prolactin Level. All my other levels are fine test 958 E2 20.

Prami should help with this, RUI has it. Not sure if Doc's are handling this issue yet, so I am not sure if yours would give you a script for it.

cabergoline is another good prolactin reducer , your tested E2 level is very good ? wonder whats antagonising your prolactin, or reducing your dopamine. do you use narcotic pain medication ?

No pain meds the only thing I am on is 200mg test a week and now 1mg of Arimidex a week I was on 2mg of Arimidex when my E2 was 20 I should be more in the upper 20's now

cabergoline is another good prolactin reducer , your tested E2 level is very good ? wonder whats antagonising your prolactin, or reducing your dopamine. do you use narcotic pain medication ?

No pain meds the only thing I am on is 200mg test a week and now 1mg of Arimidex a week I was on 2mg of Arimidex when my E2 was 20 I should be more in the upper 20's now

i don't want to scare you but the doctor needs to take this seriously, you may have a pituitary tumor, Hyperprolactinemia is whats caused you to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to begin with

Back