how did you decide on/ come up with your handle here on the Ology?

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
wrote a paper on this guy for a class i took while working on my masters..

since then have written him in prison, made his acquaintance

he'd have fit in so much better 1,000 years ago

now they just need to let this poor bastard out of prison.

free Bronson!

Thx for introducing me to walker brothers never heard of them checked them out on you tube some good songs i like the guys deep voice NO REGRETS

in 2011 Ford introduced the newly re-designed mustang and the re introduction of the 5.0 coyote engine.. legendary racer and race car builder Jack Roush ordered 297 from Ford, and built 297 stage 2 Roush mustangs***8230; I decided I had to buy car 297 from him. so I did. thats my avi

Anzel. Just a name I thought would be cool if I had a son one day. Its meaning is something I would like to aspire to, if only a little bit

The name Anzel is a baby boy name.

Teutonic Meaning:
The name Anzel is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Anzel is: Divine helmet.

People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.

People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.

Im Portuguese and I was learnng about aas ( juice at the time to me ) = juced porkchop LOL
porkchop is a racist/slang term like wopp is to Italian...

and thats how you end up with a vegetarian porkchop.... HAHAHAH :D

Actually worked at a ski hill over christmas break once; and before I cleaned up and got back into lifting I was into 'other drugs' so there's a bit of a dual meaning

I started on TRT and didn't use the HCG. I only used the test and after a couple of months they shriveled up like raisins, and the sack is way smaller. I prefer it that they because they used to constantly get smashed. but I got tired of they wife constantly laughing every time she saw them, so now I take the 500 iu twice a week like the doc told me and now they are back to normal.

I started on TRT and didn't use the HCG. I only used the test and after a couple of months they shriveled up like raisins, and the sack is way smaller. I prefer it that they because they used to constantly get smashed. but I got tired of they wife constantly laughing every time she saw them, so now I take the 500 iu twice a week like the doc told me and now they are back to normal.

hahaha thats awesome! lol
yeah mine shrunk too.. but i dont really care anymore, though i guess i should run hcg atleast one run a year lol

some cool background , always wonder why people pick or choose this or that to rep their identity or alter ego on the web

hahaha thats awesome! lol
yeah mine shrunk too.. but i dont really care anymore, though i guess i should run hcg atleast one run a year lol

I'm the same way, from fucking plums down to the size of grapes and don't even think abut it or care

hcg a couple years agao had them back to size, for whatever reason i started blowing ridiculous loads..

like peter north "wtf was that whoa shit hahaha!" loads that the ol lady complained about.

the novelty of that shit wore off real quick, dropped th hcg and went back to being human

anybody else have this happen ? i don't mean it was like being a teenager again - but totally new territory, spunking three and four ropers half way across the fucking room

i just don't see spending the money and running the pins to have aesthetically pleasing balls/ blowing horse snot around the room

rather spend that loot on halotestin :)

maybe if i was dating id give a damn, but 18 yrs with the same gal..

zero fucks given

Thx for introducing me to walker brothers never heard of them checked them out on you tube some good songs i like the guys deep voice NO REGRETS

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 49ER again.

hell yea!

walker bros are th shit..

My name is Arturo and the Cuban nickname for that is Tury. So that has been what my family calls me....

Because I'm Staunch and I had a 427 SBC stroker motor in the plans for a car of mine at the time and though this going to be one STAUNCHED427 small block...

Back