How do _you_ 'swirl' gear into the oil

GymLift

I already got an answer from one of the resident gurus, but I was just curious how the rest of ya'all 'swirled' your gear when it is on the stove.

I meant to see if I could order a glass stirring rod with my bottle top filters, but I forgot.

pullinbig said:
spoon. =0l
187037sdc.jpg

Probably not that ground breaking, but I just use the back end of a 3cc sterile syringe to stir. Not that it needs to be sterile.

Mudge said:
Glass stir rod for me.

Mudge... that pic of James in your avi is sick. I couldn't believe it WAS NOT photoshopped.

mranak - i use the syringe/needle (1.5inch) that I use to add solvents and such.

Tx - quit flirting with PB and just ask him for the reacharound already. :bj:

I just pick up the beaker and move it in a circular motion. Actually, last time I put a media bottle on the stove; worked just as well and I was able to cap it/filter it later.

TERESKAN said:
i like to pick up the beaker and turn myself in a circular motion.
Next time, cut your finger and stir with your finger. It might burn a little, but it is a very anabolic method to stir.

mranak said:
Next time, cut your finger and stir with your finger. It might burn a little, but it is a very anabolic method to stir.

genius!!! or i could just empty the content of the beaker into my mouth, gargle for a few minutes then spit it back in. Both well mixed and super anabolic! :beertoast

Back