How do I lower my IGF-1 (HGH)

copaseet

I have Chinese GH I've been using fro a while, Im wondering if I stop cold turkey, will my IGF1 bottom out like it would with testosterone.

Then I can show I have a HGH deficiency and get a Humatrope script.

Please advise. thanks.

Honestly itll be a crap shoot unless you have some disease or deficiency. Where are you? Canada or the USA? HRT clinics would be the place to go to. But multiple bloods- likely referral to Endo. Very long process to get hgh and not just given out after one low test

Honestly itll be a crap shoot unless you have some disease or deficiency. Where are you? Canada or the USA? HRT clinics would be the place to go to. But multiple bloods- likely referral to Endo. Very long process to get hgh and not just given out after one low test

im one test away.... would cabergoline crush it, no protein diet for a week, different time of day to test? anything?

Its not like testosterone where usage stops production and you will be low. Sorry dont have the answer youre looking for

Alright this is my plan based on a few medical journals:

- cut protein to near 0 percent for 2 weeks
- cut out the hgh of course
- cut out the test
- 1 weeks prioir to the test use caber everyda
- 2 days prior eat carbs all day long, never be in a fasted state
- The day of the test consume 25mg glucose, every 30 min
- take the test and pray.

I have Chinese GH I've been using fro a while, Im wondering if I stop cold turkey, will my IGF1 bottom out like it would with testosterone.

Then I can show I have a HGH deficiency and get a Humatrope script.

Please advise. thanks.

what was your baseline IGF-1? and what is it on the Chinese GH? how many IU's per day?

Back