How do i reach chip wadowski.....?

It may take a day or two for Chip to send you the bloodwork perscription. It has to be made up from the doctor before Chip sends it to you.

thats what happened to me recently.

Pack
That was it! Chip already called me and got the blood work rx sent to me. I was thinking it was a auto-reply type deal so sorry for the post. :beer:

Chip,
Sorry! I am afraid that I am one of those people who didnt figure any better and tried to call you twice? wont happen any more untill I follow the instructions and order blood work and get my physical as I think that is my next step.

I am a bit nervous though because I have never used injections or anything in my life as I am a newbie.

I do see all the people in these forums who were in the same situation as me, now they are feeling and doing AWESOME by putting their life in your hands. Hopefully I will be a member of team Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) soon and compeletely transform myself from what I am now.

Thanks for responding to my e-mail yesterday though and Again I apologize

I look forward to having your help soon. I do need to talk my mom into the benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) (She doesnt know any better and I think honesty is the best policy from the start)

Chip,
Sorry! I am afraid that I am one of those people who didnt figure any better and tried to call you twice? wont happen any more untill I follow the instructions and order blood work and get my physical as I think that is my next step.

I am a bit nervous though because I have never used injections or anything in my life as I am a newbie.

I do see all the people in these forums who were in the same situation as me, now they are feeling and doing AWESOME by putting their life in your hands. Hopefully I will be a member of team Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) soon and compeletely transform myself from what I am now.

Thanks for responding to my e-mail yesterday though and Again I apologize

I look forward to having your help soon. I do need to talk my mom into the benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) (She doesnt know any better and I think honesty is the best policy from the start)

NO SWEAT, GUYS! AT&T ALREADY TRIED TO BAN ME FROM SERVICE CAUSE THE CELL TOWER NEAREST TO ME EXPLODED! :laugh3:

Takin the time

Chip, I would really like to thank you for takin the time to get me hooked up today! I can't say thanks enough. I do not know how you have the patience to deal with all of us knuckleheads, I'm just glad that you do. Thanks a million!:blue:

Chip, I would really like to thank you for takin the time to get me hooked up today! I can't say thanks enough. I do not know how you have the patience to deal with all of us knuckleheads, I'm just glad that you do. Thanks a million!:blue:

I second that. I can understand why Chip loves his job so much though. He deals with sniveling little bitches (myself as a prime example) and watches them become men again who are his biggest fans.

haha ^ true to this tide!!

im starting tomorrow, as this past weekend, found some un drank beers, about 24-36, and had to some how rid the house of them before i start!

Back