How do you like your girls vagina

How do you like your vag

• Total voters
skarhead1 said:
So you're saying if you have a 10 in bed you're sending her home because she has some hair? Im not talking about some disguisting skanks that the convo lounge posted. im talking a classy, sexy woman all the way around with just a little bit on the hairy side vag

Exactly. great point. YOu'd be stupid to kick her out. tell her your preference or even better shave her the way you want and then eat it and fuck it. MMMmmm.

skarhead1 said:
So you're saying if you have a 10 in bed you're sending her home because she has some hair? Im not talking about some disguisting skanks that the convo lounge posted. im talking a classy, sexy woman all the way around with just a little bit on the hairy side vag

From my exp. sexy classy chicks very rare have hair at all let alone "hairy". If we were naked i would prob let her suck me off but fuck i'm not touching a hairy cooch period. Myabe when i become a fat hairy piece of shit myself my prefrences might change but as of right now, FUCK NO

Yeah, Right Pumped has posted a couple pics of that little hottie. Can't determine whether she's Asian or not though. Labia pics please.

My vote: Shaved.

FUKIN RIGHTS!!! Hair is out the door, no ride, no cab fare, no nothin but a shinny faceful...or mouthful, i comprimise...

I would also agree, hot, classy, in-tune women have NO HAIR...mainly cause they know what they want......

which is NO FUCKIN HAIR either, yes guys, you wana jump a few leagues? return the favor, around the world works best!

Last edited:
what a question, its the only reason im with my wife!!!!!!...if she or any other female for that matter didnt have a virgina ( regardless of its look ), there would be a bounty on each and every one of thier heads..

:shoot2:
roccodart440 said:
Whatever, you should be banned for this.
sick fukn bastard...yuk..shave All that shit...wtf wrong with ya...lots of toothpics you need

seti said:
what a question, its the only reason im with my wife!!!!!!...if she or any other female for that matter didnt have a virgina ( regardless of its look ), there would be a bounty on each and every one of thier heads..

i actually thought about that myself.. if women didnt have ass, tits or vaginas they would probably be dead

Silky Smooth....five o' clock shadow....missed a few days. Thats where i draw the line though.

I like silky smooth the most....its less restricting. If that makes sense. lol

Oh...and a clit....i need a clit showing.

I love completely shaved. but damn they need to keep up on it cuz if it gets stubly that shit almost hurts to fuck.

lucky6914 said:
I love completely shaved. but damn they need to keep up on it cuz if it gets stubly that shit almost hurts to fuck.

Yeah, five-day old stubble is like fucking sandpaper. Freshly groomed is the best. Also, I hate getting her hair stuck in my teeth. Imagine the poor dude with braces- he's eating her out, gets stuck, has to have her cut him free, and he's walkin' around for the next few days with that stuck in his teeth. Yuck! Yeah, clean shaven 4 me!

Back