How do you like your girls vagina

How do you like your vag

• Total voters
I like bush! Hairy, soaked and hanging! Lets me know she can handle what I'm gonna give her. And if your eating it, just pull the hair to open up the lips. Theres no hair on the clit. I had a young girl (around 20) looked so small and cute but had a hairy wet pussy. I loved it.
Then again, I'm a freak and I love all pussy. :afro:

I'm a big fan of the landing strip...gives it character (does Puss need character?); As long as it's not "buckwheat" style, I'm in!

re-thought my origional answer. New answer is simply " available "....dont care if its buffed, puffed, scruffed, just let me fuck it when I want to........

i'd say if has a wisp of hair get the razor ,if it has a bush get the cleaver. man shouldn't get a nosefull of hair when going down you come up looking like groucho marx.

right pumped said:
From my exp. sexy classy chicks very rare have hair at all let alone "hairy". If we were naked i would prob let her suck me off but fuck i'm not touching a hairy cooch period. Myabe when i become a fat hairy piece of shit myself my prefrences might change but as of right now, FUCK NO

DITTO. Just the site of a hairy bush makes me want to vomit.

back in the early 80's they were hairy, once I saw a smooth one, that was it.

I feel sorry for the mug who voted "hairy." I just dont know how anyone can stand it. How do you go down on that? I guess if you dig flossing with strans of pub. hair, cool ... too each his own. I've never had a hairy though, that's fo sho.

So it's shaved for me fellas; completely shaved. I absolutly hate hair, peroid. Landing strips are cool too, but I prefer skins. If I can't see what's going on down there when in action, it just isn't as fun. Just me I guess ... I'm sure many can relate.

Wait a minute ... Why am i in the XXX forums. GTG ...
Sprt

call me crazy but i like em hairy....like debbie does dallas hairy. i want that fucker to look like a small rainforest

hairy ftw

Laser???

They say laser surgery is safe for any part of the body. Any one ever had it done there or any guys ever been with some one that has. You would think that would be much greater then waxing lol.

Mark :flipoffha

Back