How do you mix Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when it comes in an amp?

That's great! Only wish the Bacteriostatic Water allowed the HCG to last longer than 3 weeks!!!! If I'm not mistaken from what I've heard.

And what is the consensus on which day of a cycle should you actually start HCG?

Much appreciated!

Any thoughts on this guys?

Will BW really only keep the HCG good in the fridge for 3 weeks!?

Because if I got 20 shots in one amp and it's truly only good for 3 weeks, It'll go bad before I can use it all!

Plus what day should I Start HCG?

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

i wouldnt worry about it going bad, just use it til its gone.

Thanks det!

If I notice any drop off towards the end of the first amp can I increase it to 300-400 every 3-4 days?

Plus, what day of the cycle should I actually start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I'm kick starting my cycle for the first 5 weeks with prop, injecting EOD.

Thanks det!

If I notice any drop off towards the end of the first amp can I increase it to 300-400 every 3-4 days?

Plus, what day of the cycle should I actually start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I'm kick starting my cycle for the first 5 weeks with prop, injecting EOD.

Does anyone know the proper time to actually start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Some guys are saying, 7 days into your cycle, some are saying 3 weeks into your cycle, and some are even saying run it the last 4 weeks.

I can't imagine only running it the last 4 weeks!?

Can anyone shed some light on when the right time to actually start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)?

And how soon do you stop before PCT?

Thanks guys!

Back