How has your UGL treated you?!!???Whats the verdict!??!

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
So many are popping up and disappearing.
Im saying to everyone to be careful as this is getting out of hand.

Ive been with mine 3 yrs and am stickin with the lab. I couldnt be happier.

Point is. Alot are poppin up with great prices but crappy products.

Do like me and if u have a solid lab, I suggest sticking with em.

gator

Last edited:
I agree. Quality outweighs price every day. With that being said, I would not pay typical street value for anything lol.

I have 2 UG labs that ship domestic that I'm sure almost all you have never heard of. They treat me very well.

Dont even think about asking...

I agree. Quality outweighs price every day. With that being said, I would not pay typical street value for anything lol.

Very true but some see that cheap price and end up getting screwed or a bottle that says EQ and its cheap Prop!!!!!!! I like Prop but when I want my EQ, I want my damn EQ!!!!!!!

gator

So many are popping up and disappearing.
Im saying to everyone to be careful as this is getting out of hand.

Ive been with mine 3 yrs and am stickin with the lab. I couldnt be happier.

Point is. Alot are poppin up with great prices but crappy products.

Do like me and if u have a solid lab, I suggest sticking with em.

gator

I agree 100% !

so i stick to axio,syntrop and geneza for products that arnot hg.

no issues sofar cept some painfull testE from GP once.

I ran a 10wk sciroxx cycle, thought it went well. ran another and didn't gain shit.
axio orals were good though

I swear Ive never seen so many labs popping up with these dirt cheap prices and a partial list taking orders before they even have the product. They put out a decent product at first and either cut and run or get in over their heads, behind on their orders and some mean well but they cant reimburse the orders so they disappear.

Buyer beware these days now more than Ive ever seen!

gator

agreed !!!! mine was good 1st time but second nothing............. not an inch not 1kg and plenty of the boys have been gettin cookin oil to........ f#$k id give an arm or testie for legit gear !!!!!!! if our laws were better !!!!!

I swear Ive never seen so many labs popping up with these dirt cheap prices and a partial list taking orders before they even have the product. They put out a decent product at first and either cut and run or get in over their heads, behind on their orders and some mean well but they cant reimburse the orders so they disappear.

Buyer beware these days now more than Ive ever seen!

gator
as most of us know even ugl,s that have been around are dissapearing. just look over on olm free/ghp gone. i like to grab some short ester gear from interesting ugl to give them a shot when there new. but i stick to the ones that are proven. so many shady people in the lifestyle

Back