How long does it take to gain mass on a Test Cycle?

moneymanmichael

Sup guys! Just gonna jump right into it.

I'm 6'2 about 210. I'm gonna guess approximately 10-12% bodyfat, you can see my abs but they aren't as pretty as they were a week ago, because I just started bulking. I know it's the wrong time of year but I need to gain size.

Arms 15.5
Chest 44
Quads 23.5
Calves 15
Waist 34

Im taking 1,000 MG a week of test cyp
Eating 3000-3500 calories a day on about a 40/40/20 slit (Protein/Carbs/Fats)

My training rotates every 5 days.

I go

Chest/Tris
Back/Bis
Shoulders
Legs
Abs

Then start over Chest/Tris the next day, no days off. I have an "Ab" Day because when I got real lean I wasn't happy with the size of my abs, nor the size of my arms/calves.

My arm days go like this:

Chest/Tri -
Incline 4 sets 8-12
FLat bench 4 sets 8-12
Dips (focused on triceps) 4 sets 8-15
Close grip bench 4 sets 8-15
Tricep push downs (pully machine) 8 sets 8-15

Back/Bi
Deadlifts 4 sets 8-12
BO Rows 4 sets 8-12
Underarm pulldowns 4 sets 8-12
Lat pulls 4 sets 8-12
Ez Bar curls 4 sets 8-15
Hammer Curls 4 sets 8-15
21's 4 sets

I am very upset about the size of my arms and I really really really want them to grow. Just wondering if my routine is set up well enough to make them grow, and about how long should it take to start seeing growth?

Any criticism is greatly appreciated.

I was 6ft 205lbs and I had those measurements about a year ago, I've ran 2 real cycles and now have the measurements listed in my "log"
Go check it out. It has bloodwork, start and finish measurements and my diet info, it may help you. I by know means have the answers but I have a year of my experience getting results. (Regardless of of my mistakes, I'm always learning)
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m...t-p-npp-oral-kick-start-dose-suggestions.html
It's not much of a log as I never get much feed back here so I ran it on another forum and just put the basics here.
I track training which is all over the map but I'm always hitting it hard.

Last edited:
I guess I do need to grab an AI, I Just started. Could you reccomend a good one from RUI Products? and I have ran a couple test cycles in the past 500mg/wk for 12 weeks but I quit working out for a long time plus I really didn't have a solid diet or training routine back then like I do now. But back to the main question, how long will it take to start seeing mass gains specifically on my arms?

Get anastrozole. Do you have your PCT figured out?

Read xelflec's post for an idea of time. I can't tell you what % of your gains on cycle will go to your arms.

U really should have a day or two off during the week. U shouldn't be running that much gear without an ai. Mix your training up a lil bit. Can't always do the same thing and expect results.

I can't believe your on a gram without an ai. That's ridiculous...

Back