how long for blood to be cleared from TRT for WADA drug testing?

Emark

out of pure curiosity, i wonder how long you have to stop doing TRT before the substances are out of your blood so you can pass a possible WADA drug test?

Hi! There are alot of variables that can influence how long Testosterone from TRT will stay in your system, it is hard to say how long testosterone will stay in your system without knowing the specific testosterone ester that was administered and route of administration to name a couple.

Underdog in avi is right on point,

I can't never come off trt since I have shut down own production of naty test, however the times I have missed out on trt doses within 2 weeks I notice loss in libido low energy and so when I do blood work after a miss on trt for the time said my test panel comes back very low hardly any test in my blood, but yeah if your taking some lab test to clear out something you don't want your employer to see just between you and your physician risk involved may apply since it may take a long time before you're clear.

theres not a specific time to flush out everybody has a diffrent body some can clear out sooner than others.

Last edited:
... without knowing the specific testosterone ester that was administered ...

Hi,
TESTOSTERONE: i take one shot of androtardyl 250mg every 10 days
HGH: (a mix of 75% Omnitrope and 25% IGF-1) 5 clicks/ day using the standard Omnitrope pen

and some other hormones like Erfa Thyroid, Hydrocortisone, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Arimidex, Ocytocine, ..

With this info, is it possible to give an estimation? (a week or 6 months?)

I wonder for drug testing if they test on the amount of testosterone that is in your blood (and if they do what is the max. level?), or simply on the substance (even if it's very low).

Thanks.

I'm wondering about that because the external T isn't another one then your own produced and if you don't have supranatural levels, all should be ok.
If you feel significant signs of low T so it will be a good sign that the external T isn't much available in your system.
The test will show your very low levels after this period and will give the testers also much "???". ;)
So the best is you will wait any months, so your own T production is back to normal or stay on natural levels with TRT (100-150mg/week) so also all looks normal. If it is a really needed TRT and medical neccesary so it should be allowed also in sports I think!?

If it is a really needed TRT and medical neccesary so it should be allowed also in sports I think!?
That is another issue off course :) and a difficult discussion. What is needed? What isn't?

I'm wondering about that because the external T isn't another one then your own produced and if you don't have supranatural levels, all should be ok.
Are you sure about that? Androtardyl is still something synthetic and thus traceable in the blood or urine, correct me if i'm wrong on this.

.. or stay on natural levels with TRT (100-150mg/week) so also all looks normal.
Supposed that Androtardyl would not be detected.. what is the maximum T-level in your blood the WADA would consider as normal?

If you have naturel levels with your TRT it should be no problem. Is there nobody to ask about TRT?
I think <1000 (what was it ...ng/dl...?) is normal and sportsman should have this as normal level.

Androtardyl seems to be the normal Testosterone Enanthate. The Testo is the same like that what your body builds!?
Anyone does have other informations?

The best way, if you need the TRT and you on natural levels, ask the comission about it!
Measure, what your levels are on TRT.

Back