How long for IGF to return to baseline after discontinuing peptides?

PigsOnTheWing

It's a long story but I have come to the conclusion that I am likely suffering from a legitimate adult growth hormone deficiency and that it may be autoimmune in nature. I am seeing an endocrinologist at the end of the month and am going to bring up my concerns to him then.

The only issue I have is that I was on peptides for 4 months through an anti-aging clinic beginning in September 2016. During that time my IGF levels went from 106 to 134. Both readings were flagged as low for my age. I stopped the peptides approximately 3 weeks ago and am trying to get my IGF to return to baseline levels of 106 before my endocrinology appointment. For various reasons, I do not want to tell my endocrinologist that I was receiving treatment through the anti-aging clinic.

Is 5 to 6 weeks enough time for IGF levels to return to normal after discontinuing peptides? I've read that, unlike HGH, peptides promote HGH production for a period after therapy is stopped. Similarly, how long would it take for testosterone and estrogen levels to return to baseline after discontinuing HCG monotherapy?

Back