How long on GHRP-6?

josh223

Amateur Bodybuilder
Hi I was getting ready to run some peptides here soon and wanted some opinions.
I wanted to run modified GRF(1-29) and GHRP 6.

I was planning on dosing it

100mcg GHRP morning, 100mcg post workout, and 100mcg before bed every day. I am unsure of dose on GRF I was thinking 100mcg am and pm but not sure. Would appreciate if someone could let me know what normal dosing schedule is for GRF and what dose.

Also I was gonna do about 10 weeks and see how it goes but I heard you need to run these peptides for a few months to get all the benefits. How long should I use the peptides for?

I'm running 100mcg ghrp-6 and 100mcg cjc-1295 (no dac) three times a day. I noticed increase in appetite, improvement in skin, an overall pep, and a bit increased recovery time within the first month. The appetite and overall pep came quickly. To reap the full benefits of these peps it is best to run them for a long time. I plan on staying on this combo for at least 6months, maybe longer.

Well I'm finishing PCT now and I wanted to make sure I take plenty time off now before I start my next cycle.
Seems like a pretty decent deal to be able to do while off cycle.

Mainly I wanted ghrp6 for appetite and the GRF because It is supposed to be synergistic.

My main goals are to maintain my muscle that I gained from my cycle. The extra hunger should really help me maintain my weight.
I know ghrp2 is better before sleep because the lack of hunger.
The joint help, better sleep, better recovery all seem ideal for my goals.

But couldn't I just take the ghrp6 like at 10pm then eat at 10:45 and go to sleep at 11? And is the grf injected daily or at same times as ghrp?

6 might be a mind fuck before bed with hunger pains. What are your overall goals?

2 & 6 make me equally as hungry....

so its a wash...Ipam wont do that but its much weaker IMO

Id go 16-18 wks. 100/100 ghrp/ghrh 3x ED is very very low and if your older wont do what you want...

250-400 GHRP + 150-250 GHRH is where you wana b. the pulse is much bigger and effective at this dose.

i dont think 100/100 2-3x ED is worth it....not enough benefit to justify cost.

2 & 6 make me equally as hungry....

so its a wash...Ipam wont do that but its much weaker IMO

Id go 16-18 wks. 100/100 ghrp/ghrh 3x ED is very very low and if your older wont do what you want...

250-400 GHRP + 150-250 GHRH is where you wana b. the pulse is much bigger and effective at this dose.

i dont think 100/100 2-3x ED is worth it....not enough benefit to justify cost.
I don't agree man, I would say you are getting GHRP2 but its really 6 because its cheaper (the raws).
man its like night and day. to say its the same just seems really crazy for me.

Atleast from the peptides I have from RUI the passed few years in my lab study of which I never had any issues and don't mind paying a few bucks more for the GHRP2 unless bulking for bulking its nice for extra hunger.

\i have used a few peps fom other various places also that where gifts or winnings and seemed the same in terms of hunger.

but not everyone is the same so who knows.

Ok well I will bump the doses up to 150-250. I will get a few bottles of ghrp 6, ghrp2, and ghrh lol.

At least the stuff is fairly cheap. I will run for 4-5 months. Thanks all

Back