how long to run fina

guns84

My question to all the guy and girls here is how long to run Fina? How many cc's a week and how often to shoot? And the same question goes for the other stuff i will be taking with it.... I am goin to take with it Test Prop and Winni or Eq..... Another question is fina that easy to make? My gear history over the past 4 years started gear when i was 17yrs old.... (1st cycle ten shots of sus, 2nd was 10 shots of ara test which i love that shit, 3rd was another 10 shots of aratest, the 4th was only ten shots of winni due to a staff infection, 5th which i finished bout 2 months ago was 15 shots duratest and 10 shots of cypinate from qv)....

fina has a very short half life.
most would go with every day shots for 6 weeks or
eod most of your cycles in the past have been to short
imo for the type of gear you used.
fina is easy to make but you do know its NOT legal right.

if your fina is 75/mg=1 ml ?
if so go with 1 cc of fina
and 1cc of 50 mg/ml prop every day
for 6 weeks
this is a good basic cycle you can cut or bulk
just adjust your cal intake
food and rest is the key in this game period!!!
your cows should grow well with this cycle good luck peep.

The reason why my cycles before were so short was mainly i had no clue what i was doin i just took anything my old dealer would say to take i didnt now i was taking it in the ass.... on the products and shit u know but now i figure its time to start running some of the big boys

why do u think i should keep the winni out? The other thing is do u think it would be better to go with a 10 week cycle? This was how i was gonna set it up prop and winni eod for all 10 weeks and add in the fina in week 4.... Im not sure if this is the way to go bout it though

Either that or start the fina like week 6 and run it into week 12 that way i can start clomid therapy right away..... I am also unsure of this technique though

you should get some solid gains fron a cycle like that
winny/prop w1-10
fina w5-10
clomid starts w-11

just remeber its all about your food intake.

guns84 said:
why do u think i should keep the winni out? The other thing is do u think it would be better to go with a 10 week cycle? This was how i was gonna set it up prop and winni eod for all 10 weeks and add in the fina in week 4.... Im not sure if this is the way to go bout it though

to add or remove the Winstrol (winny) in your cycle is up to you
now for me it makes my shoulder joint hurt to much
thats why i dont like winny

Back