how long to wait before starting PCT? does cycle length matter??

FML

I am banned!
after injecting Test E

does it matter how long the cycle is??

let's say I inject Test E 10 weeks straight, how long do I need to wait to start PCT?

and let's say I inject Test only 1 week and cancel the cycle, how long do I need to wait to start PCT?

what about 5 weeks?

after injecting Test E

does it matter how long the cycle is??

let's say I inject Test E 10 weeks straight, how long do I need to wait to start PCT?

and let's say I inject Test only 1 week and cancel the cycle, how long do I need to wait to start PCT?

what about 5 weeks?

this is the same question asked just now by another member, yes it does matter how long your cycle will be as you are dealing with long and short esthers. Read all the profiles of each so your better accouanted with them.
and i just told another member that you should wait 20 days give or take after your last test pin.

This dude never has and never will do a cycle. And that's a good thing. Stay clean and stay strong young man. Think about your future

you ask... let's say I inject Test E 10 weeks straight, how long do I need to wait to start PCT?
this is a basic question which you can find an answer to just by doing a simple search. and also if you scroll down you will see other related threads.

Nah. If ya ever do a cycle.....make sure it's a BIG one. Like that 1g cycle you started. Try multiple compounds. Then make sure you dont do a pct. You'll recover fine on your own. The need for pct is a myth started by pharmaceutical companies to sell more product to meat heads. ;)

You can trust me

Nah. If ya ever do a cycle.....make sure it's a BIG one. Like that 1g cycle you started. Try multiple compounds. Then make sure you dont do a pct. You'll recover fine on your own. The need for pct is a myth started by pharmaceutical companies to sell more product to meat heads. ;)

You can trust me

You forgot to exclude the AI as well brotherman.

Back