How long until you see change from tren or deca?

Stefen

I am banned!
Im at the end of week 2 of my 125 sus, 600 deca and tren e cycle. Started at 106kg, now 108kg. Cant really see a difference in 2kg. Appetite is in the gutter so today ive eaten once and im full.

not good.

most people say that they feel tren around week 4. assuming its ace. also loss of appetite seems to be a common side of tren, but i think vit b12 helps for that (don't take my word for it, i'm not too sure). maybe some of the more knowledgeable members will help you with that.

also running two 19-nors in one cycle? how's your prolactin levels? and with deca you should really run test higher or at least on a 1:1 ratio. that should also increase appetite somewhat.

but i will be keeping an eye on this thread as i will start my first run with tren soon :)
good luck OP

Your really looking at 8 weeks or so with E. Yeah it starts kicking in hard @ week 5-6, but to actually start to physically notice change I would stick with 8 weeks. By 10 your gonna be very happy so just be patient and eat. Everyone thinks cutting is hard, and I agree, but bulking correctly is no easy task either.

What I don't understand is your taking Deca and Tren at the same time?! Not a great idea. Your only on 125mg of Test a week also??? Thats way too low imo.

Why is it poor planning.. And why is 125mg of test to low. No it is not actually. You only need a low dose of test in there for maintenance functions. And why is running 2 19nors not a good idea? not at all if you manage prolactin correctly. Im using no PA atm and having no issues. Sex drive is HIGH, horny all the time. No doubt via BW prolactin will be high but so far have no issues.

what is your goal for this cycle?

I don't run tren enanthate so I cant comment but I feel ace within a week. im noticeably fuller and more vascular within about three pins of tren ace. then again my bodyfat is pretty low.

Back