How long...

Booty Daddy

How long does it take to see results on a test/eq cycle. I just started this cycle a week ago taking 500 test/400 eq a week. I am taking 2 shots a week, Sundays (250test/200eq) and Wednesdays (250test/200eq). Also my diet is good and I am working out around 3-4 days a week.

Thanks guys :)

it will be between 4 to 5 weeks before you really start enjoying it.
Week 3 you'll start to feel it come on.....

and you better be getting in the gym more then 3 times a week bro.......lol or i'll get the hamburglar on ya......yea now what...I know your scared of that 350lb, 6 double cheese burger w/fries eating, 1/2 gallon iceream killing, just for a snack brotha......yea thats right you heard me......hes a monster........and he gets ugly when he is hungry.....hahahahaha...so you best pick it up....lmao

Good luck bro.

Mosaman

Mosaman said:

and you better be getting in the gym more then 3 times a week bro.......lol or i'll get the hamburglar on ya......yea now what...I know your scared of that 350lb, 6 double cheese burger w/fries eating, 1/2 gallon iceream killing, just for a snack brotha......yea thats right you heard me......hes a monster........and he gets ugly when he is hungry.....hahahahaha...so you best pick it up....lmao

Good luck bro.

Mosaman

WTF???????? :40oz: :cum:

LOL....your a jerk.

Ask moosaman about his "MOO" method of training. And how when you are traiing with soemone you should do exersizes that dont match..like one do squats and the other benches. Except use the same bar so you have change the damn weights and heights and the bench between every set. He says it ads to the workout.

The moo...this guy comes to my house, and we are in my home gym. I start my first set and this asshole starts mooing like a cow. He says it will add 30lbs to my bench in 6wks. He says it makes you mentally focus more, and I quote, "mental focus = freaky mass".

to answer the original question, Id say 4wks to noitce, and 6wks to look in the mirror and say...wow this stuff rocks

Mosaman said:

Good luck bro.

Mosaman

:confused: i take it yall know each other and this is an inside joke? :confused:

LMAO.....yea Billy and I go back and he is cool as hell....I just bust his stones now and then to let him know I still like him...hahahahahaha.......

He likes my moo method by the way and told me;
"Mosa I can't believe how well it worked for me, I added 20lbs to my bench already in 4 weeks. Your the man"

Billy are we still going to meet at McDonalds for lunch today...remember you said you'd buy. He only has like 30 bucks so I might have to get the kiddy meal....lmao

Mosaman

Back