• 3-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-9

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 9+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I've had 3 from my current GF. She will do pretty much anything I want once and a while..... 1 only to completion though, so do the other 2 count? I would think so considering at least she did it....

I don't plan on ever trying that. Last thing I want while taking a shit is to have a woman in the same room, let alone sucking my cock.

Wow what a bunch of wussys. LOL. You guys would do it and you know it. Its when you have yet to try it or had a chick cool enough to try it on you that you end up w/ your opinions.... I'm not into that nasty scat shit, but its cool that a girl could like you enough to do it. I mean come on, the worst part for her would be the smell. Its not like she is coming into contact w/ your shit. I just said hey come here and suck on this thing real quick. That was that.

Whatever, I'm a wuss because I don't want a girl around me when I'm taking a shit. Okay. You know how much smell and taste are connected. So she's probably tasting shit while sucking your cock. Your probably one of those guys that makes your girl finger your ass too, I bet.

When I poop I'm at my most fetal and unprotected state. I do not want ppl, even my gf, in the space where that event is taking place. With the way my shit stinks I dont think I could ever get off.

mw101 said:
Wow what a bunch of wussys. LOL. You guys would do it and you know it. Its when you have yet to try it or had a chick cool enough to try it on you that you end up w/ your opinions.... I'm not into that nasty scat shit, but its cool that a girl could like you enough to do it. I mean come on, the worst part for her would be the smell. Its not like she is coming into contact w/ your shit. I just said hey come here and suck on this thing real quick. That was that.
The girl would have to be a 1 on a scale of 1-10 and desperate enough to like someone in the first place and then to suck their dick while taking a shit.

Back