how many eggs is too many eggs??

I eat 12 everyday. I think if you look up some body builders meals some of thows mother fuckers eat 24 eggs in one serving. Now is this true idk.

you're eating too much eggs when your stomach is distended from all the gas and you keep fating every 5mins

I used to go for 8-12 eggs a day, now I use powdered egg whites, cheaper and more practical

you're eating too much eggs when your stomach is distended from all the gas and you keep fating every 5mins

I used to go for 8-12 eggs a day, now I use powdered egg whites, cheaper and more practical

Umm you definitely have a allergy to eggs haha

^^I used to eat, along with that, 1 pound of sweet potatoes, beans, cabbages.... A walking chemical bomb :D

I eat three cups of whites a day, with out issue, just keep upping the dose till your gas knocks you out then go back to the previous amount you were eating lol

I eat 2 cups of whites every morning plus 3-5 whole eggs but I think 12 whole eggs a day is probably excessive with cholesterol. Short term, I'm sure it's okay but I wouldn't do it for a long period of time.

I eat 2 cups of whites every morning plus 3-5 whole eggs but I think 12 whole eggs a day is probably excessive with cholesterol. Short term, I'm sure it's okay but I wouldn't do it for a long period of time.

Cholesterol is a building block of test, throwing the yokes out is a waste. Too many good things inside the yoke, people will go back and forth forever, but cholesterol from the yoke doesn't negatively affect our levels

I eat 18 white eggs every day for 22 years and my cholesterol is always good, that my first meal of the day

I cant eat eggs any more so burned out on them... I just take my liquid eggs and a scoop of protein in my shaker and pound it like a shake . The first couple were a little different but after that. NO probs. Even throw one in during the day if I am in a bind!!!

I cant eat eggs any more so burned out on them... I just take my liquid eggs and a scoop of protein in my shaker and pound it like a shake . The first couple were a little different but after that. NO probs. Even throw one in during the day if I am in a bind!!!

Not being an ass when I ask this....but do you worry about salmonella or food poisoning in general? I thought about that route, once upon a time, but I just couldn't risk sitting on the toilet and vomiting in the bathtub for 8 hours.

Not being an ass when I ask this....but do you worry about salmonella or food poisoning in general? I thought about that route, once upon a time, but I just couldn't risk sitting on the toilet and vomiting in the bathtub for 8 hours.

1 in every 30,000 eggs has salmonella, not only that but its on the shell, unless the egg is already cracked.

1 in every 30,000 eggs has salmonella, not only that but its on the shell, unless the egg is already cracked.

If it is 1 in every 30,000, sounds like some of these guys are doomed by the middle of next week. Ha ha ha!

I should eat more, but I don't have the time to cook all of what I would need. I hit a boiled egg breaking point a few years ago when I pulled a 30lb bulker. It caused me to hate tuna and eggs for a decent 6 months.

NAHHHH... If it happens it was probably unavoidable.... I guess I will have to chalk it up as a good run and start again....lol.. I have a bunch of buddies who do the same and so far all is good....Knock on wood!!!

Back