How many have used TBol.......

Three full weeks in now with the tbol at 75mg Ed along with test E. the bloating I mentioned earlier was getting crazy and I was getting concerned. I'm up 6 lbs in three weeks. The test is prob just now starting to kick in. My arms are getting more defined as well as my chest. I decided to drop my creatine and sure enough as soon ad I dropped it last week my bloat went down. I have also ordered some liquid stane to have on hand going forward. I didn't run creatine last cycle, began it during post cycle therapy (pct) so I'm guessing maybe the combo of creatine and tbol bloats me. Anyone else seen this? Anyway, so far I'm happy with the results of the tbol. Still have three more weeks to go.

I ran it a couple times at 40-70mg ed and i think its pretty good.
if recomp or cutting its great. for bulking id still use it but some like the water from dbol.

Hey juced, how long do you recommend running Tbol for? 6 weeks, 8 weeks? I'm still 6-12 months out from running my first cycle, but Tbol is looking like the oral that I would like to run along side a 14-16 week cycle of test.

Hey juced, how long do you recommend running Tbol for? 6 weeks, 8 weeks? I'm still 6-12 months out from running my first cycle, but Tbol is looking like the oral that I would like to run along side a 14-16 week cycle of test.

If it's your first cycle just run the test. Make sure you have some aromasin on hand and all your pct gear.

I took a PH version a while back from Primordial performance before it got raided by FDA.... I took it on a cut and lost alot of fat while gaining some lean muscle. Slow and steady gains.. Nice experience and i felt great.

Finishing up week 7 now of my tbol! I did the first 5 weeks at 75 mg Ed and dropped down to 50mg Ed to extend it from 6 to 7 weeks. I'm also running test E 437mg ew. As far as my tbol results, I put on alot of water weight and was bloated the first 3 weeks. I know tbol is not supposed to do this but I blew up quickly on it. After adding some aromison at 12.5mg eod the bloating went down and after almost 7 full weeks on it I can tell a big difference in my physique. My arms have more definition at week 7 than they did with my last cycle that was test only. My shoulders also got ripped and I am much stronger in gym. Overall I am pleased with results from tbol. I'm taking a few weeks off from Orals and then going to round out final 4 weeks of cycle with ana Anavar (var) at 50mg Ed. I will post the differences I find from tbol to Anavar (var) when finished.

Finishing up week 7 now of my tbol! I did the first 5 weeks at 75 mg Ed and dropped down to 50mg Ed to extend it from 6 to 7 weeks. I'm also running test E 437mg ew. As far as my tbol results, I put on alot of water weight and was bloated the first 3 weeks. I know tbol is not supposed to do this but I blew up quickly on it. After adding some aromison at 12.5mg eod the bloating went down and after almost 7 full weeks on it I can tell a big difference in my physique. My arms have more definition at week 7 than they did with my last cycle that was test only. My shoulders also got ripped and I am much stronger in gym. Overall I am pleased with results from tbol. I'm taking a few weeks off from Orals and then going to round out final 4 weeks of cycle with ana Anavar (var) at 50mg Ed. I will post the differences I find from tbol to Anavar (var) when finished.

I am doing the exact same thing in a few weeks (doing 4 weeks tbol to start), and if all goes well 4 weeks Anavar (var) to end. I'll post up my feelings as well, maybe we can compare notes.

I'm on my first ever run with tbol. Just started second week stacked with tren ace and a test blend. I started first week at 40mg/day but bumped it to 60mg/day starting 2nd week. Between the tbol and the tren I'm def starting to feel pumps, but I'm gonna see how I feel in a week because I'm thinking about bumping to 80mg/day. I have 20mg capsules. Gator did u start at 60mg and end with 80mg? How are u gonna dose it this time? Would u suggest 8wks or is 6 good as far as gains. Oh and I meant first time ever using tbol, not my first cycle. Lol. I can hear some guys sayin "WTF! You're taking tren and all that shit for a first ever cycle!" Lol

I started at 60 and then at about wk three bumped to 80. I say do 8 wks for sure. Nice dry gains for sure. Im very impressed with the compound.
Ill be doing 60 mgs first wk then bump to 80 for the next 7. Im stacking with 600-800 mgs Primo Ace, low dose test and 50 mgs Tren Suspension eod. May have EQ in there as well. Love the Tren and am so looking forward to it!!!!!!!

gator

Back