How many ml's before a filter is no good?

Im curious of the answer also. Also, do you have to pull all the juice thru it in one sitting or can you use it again another day? if so how do you keep it clean/sterile?

As many as you can pass before the filter clogs. If it can filter 1000ml, so be it. As long as the filter is intact, it is working.

imagine you are making equipoise and test enanthate. once you are finished with the equipoise and have purged through with oil, can you take out the filter and use it in another vial for test enanthate. and yes i am a tight bastard trying to save $5 lol.

also when do you know your filter isnt working anymore? other than it being clogged up.

cheers

conan the barbarian said:
when do you know your filter isnt working anymore? other than it being clogged up.

I switch to a new filter when it gets really hard to push the oil through the filter. Gradually, it will slow way down and get really hard to push the oil through. Your hands get really tired.

Seems like I usually get around 75 ml per filter. I'd be interested in hearing how much others get per filter.

Oh, and a note. I have had a couple of bad filters. I will put on the new filter and start pushing the oil through and I am like, "Whoa, this is REALLY easy. What's the deal?" I look at the "filtered" oil and see stuff floating in it, so I know the filter was not working. If I see stuff floating in the oil, I just re-filter. I have never had an abcess or any problems.

can you like use a filter for like 10 ml here or their , put it in a zip lock and keep using it to about 70ish on another day?

i.e. reuse it till it clogs but not on the same days?

sodium said:
can you like use a filter for like 10 ml here or their , put it in a zip lock and keep using it to about 70ish on another day?

i.e. reuse it till it clogs but not on the same days?

Yes, I always use the same filter for multiple batches on different days.

hey outlaw have you made your batch yet if so how did it go....

did you use dougofre5h intructions...

my stuff is on the way i cant wait

Back