How many of you ran Trenbolone on your second cycle?

tren second cycle

would recommend a couple more cycles before tren. man,that stuff kills me with sides. insomnia, sweats, headaches. don't get me wrong, it works very well but I would wait awhile if I was you.

if you do make sure you get acetate as it will leave your system quicker if the sides get too bad.

would recommend a couple more cycles before tren. man,that stuff kills me with sides. insomnia, sweats, headaches. don't get me wrong, it works very well but I would wait awhile if I was you.

if you do make sure you get acetate as it will leave your system quicker if the sides get too bad.

I bought 50ML of Prop (100MG per ML) and 30ML of Tren Ace (75MG per ML)

I was thinking I would do 75MG of Tren EOD for 8 weeks and 100MG of Prop EOD for 12 weeks, then head in to a Clomid/Nolva post cycle therapy (pct). I'll have Adex on hand, no Caber or Prami.

I bought 50ML of Prop (100MG per ML) and 30ML of Tren Ace (75MG per ML)

I was thinking I would do 75MG of Tren EOD for 8 weeks and 100MG of Prop EOD for 12 weeks, then head in to a Clomid/Nolva post cycle therapy (pct). I'll have Adex on hand, no Caber or Prami.

you're braver than me. I ordered a bunch of test and a 25ml jug of Sinap Tren E from CA and i chickened out. Ended up ordering a 25ml jug of EQ from them and im running eq and test e currently.

So now i have a jug of tren that i'll probably never use haha. i'm too afraid of the tren it sounds so harsh

you're braver than me. I ordered a bunch of test and a 25ml jug of Sinap Tren E from CA and i chickened out. Ended up ordering a 25ml jug of EQ from them and im running eq and test e currently.

So now i have a jug of tren that i'll probably never use haha. i'm too afraid of the tren it sounds so harsh

All the guys that I've talked to at my gym say that there is nothing like Tren.

No fear in this game.

You can send it to me :)

tren

I agree, there is nothing like tren, as I said in my first post, works well if you can take the sides, that's the problem a lot of people have with it.
good luck brother.

I'm doing a cycle now with Sust 250/ 600/wk and Tren E 200/ 400/wk. So far, I love it. The harsh sides seem over-rated. Wicked night sweats and fuckin' weird dreams-- ok, it's sloppy but do-able. I just have a stack of beach towels by the bed. I wake up in a pool of sweat after each dream cycle... I swap out the towels, go piss, drink water and I'm back off to dream land. I can't call it insomnia because I have zero trouble falling back asleep. In the morning I wake feeling rather refreshed! With a load of towels to wash! Also about an hour or two after you pin, anything you eat tastes like you're chewing on aluminum foil---- yuck! Other than that I have a HUGE sense of confidence, more power in the gym, and instantly fuckin' awesome bod and a super sized libido--- what's not to love'

Ran it in my third and I regret it.

Best/worst drug ever.

Love it, but now I hate not using it, and it is very harsh. Acne for months after every time no matter post cycle therapy (pct). but strength and the looks are non comparable.

Ran it in my third and I regret it.

Best/worst drug ever.

Love it, but now I hate not using it, and it is very harsh. Acne for months after every time no matter post cycle therapy (pct). but strength and the looks are non comparable.

What kinda gains did you make?

All the guys that I've talked to at my gym say that there is nothing like Tren.

No fear in this game.

It can have some of the worst sides of all injects. DON'T DO IT!
wait a few more cycles.

I already know you are since you bought it.
but I say DONT.
thats my op.

I didnt run it until eight years after my first cycle. Lost track of cycle counts so I keep track in years now :) any who, I have to say I would much rather run a prop/test e cycle and keep it simple. I will run it again as I am running it now and have no bad opinions about it.

Running 250mg test and 420mg tren a week for 6 days now. No sides yet besides the best dreams ever. This is technically my third cycle but my first was over 12 years ago and I had no idea what I was doin

My second cycle and I am on Tren A, Test E and EQ. I'm 10 weeks into my cycle but started Tren A 6 weeks ago. I read a lot of how people have been taking less Test than Tren and that's how I have been taking it. I'm currently on 420mg Tren A, 245mg Test and 525mg of EQ. I barely have any sides at all. The sides that I do have are heart burn every once in awhile and lethargy. No insomnia, night sweats, or tren cough.

Back