how many times a week do you train / how do you train ?

I train legs twice a week and heavy squatting, walking lunges, and all the trimmings, i'm sorry i don't have any respect for lifters who only train upperbody, nothing personal man. Ohh and i train 5/6 days a week 2 hours each day i'm in the gym.

2 hours each day i'm in the gym.

Seriously!?

If your gym sessions take 2 hours - I respectfully suggest you aren't training at a high enough intensity!

EDIT: Unless you are including some post-weights cardio, if so, I apologise!

Last edited:
Seriously!?

If your gym sessions take 2 hours - I respectfully suggest you aren't training at a high enough intensity!

EDIT: Unless you are including some post-weights cardio, if so, I apologise!

Didn't you know, globo gyms are like Starbucks. Everyone is there to socialize in between every single set for at least 3-5 minutes. Similar to the way people would socialize in between every single sip at Starbucks.

ok.. ill bite

when im in competition season for bjj here is my schedule..i do strictly bjj in comp season

2 two hour bjj sessions monday, tues, thurs, fri

1 two hour session saturday

off season

strength and conditioning

monday, wed, and friday morning

bjj

monday night, tuesday two sessions am and pm, thursday night, friday morning, saturday morning

NOTE: it is very very very easy to overtrain with a schedule like this..

so i also do have "light" weeks off season.. think of it like a deload week where i take it easy with my training...

the biggest competition of the year was 2 weeks ago.. and i was on the on season schedule for about 4 months before that

within 4 tournments in a two month session i scored 6 gold and 1 silver medal..

but my body was shot after that.. i had to take two 4 day break sessions to recover

both my ac joints were acting up (chronic pain from seperation, powerlifting days)

I was experiencing ITBS

and of course, tennis elbow

but god damn i love competition season!!

Back